Where's my madpass rewards?

I turned in all the quests, but my gift chests are empty :frowning:

(woopsie, forgot to put it in Q&A)

They will make an announcement when they give everyone the rewards

patience is virtue :angel:

i have it and i wont give it to you

stealing isn’t very nice :chicken:

You (and you specifically) were one of the lucky few to’ve been randomly selected to not receive your rewards! This is part of Deca’s mininum quota on complaints to be received from matters that will be communicated on shortly into the future ^u^

this is all I have to say to you

Trump sat back in his chair with a smirk. He was ecstatic about the fact that the constitution would protect him from democracy due to the fact that the only way to remove him from office was to put him in a peach. A PEACH. He could never fit in such a small object, such a feat was impossible. “ORDER ORDER” said Pelosi. “Donald Trump, you have abused executive power for far too long. I order that you are put in peach” Trump laughed. “Your honor, there is no way I can fit in peach.” Pelosi grinned and then turned to the gates at the back of the room. “BRING OUT THE GIANT PEACH.” Trumps heart stopped. The gates slowly and ominously opened to reveal a massive peach the size of a two story building. “I-impossible” Trump said, his orange skin turning pale. “How could this be?” “Today Ladies and Gentlemen…” said pelosi with an even wider grin. “Blumpf In peach”

he ate too much food and sadly couldnt fit in the peach

“This post has been flagged by the community”

what the actual hell lmao

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.