Which bossfight do you find the most fun?

This is only about the actual fight and not about risk vs reward.

I’d go for the megamoth or the statues as the are both sort of challenging but dont completly overwelm you and usually dont get steamrolled.

Probably the forgotten king (when he isn’t getting steamrolled)

Dirty tombs are fun.

Daichi is a really well-designed encounter, although groups with 10+ people usually steamroll it way too easily.

I personally enjoy the Ghost Ship fight :slight_smile:

O1 is easily one of the best bosses in the game when he isn’t steamrolled by overpowered groups. There’s so much variety in his phases and attacks.

ice sphere vs. any class

Thessal and the son of Arachna are both a lot of fun to solo (especially with my mediocre pet).

I enjoy the puppet master fight when it doesnt get steamrolled
the clones force you to think before you shoot, which is different from other bosses

the encore boss with few people like 2 - 4 people is very fun
I enjoy encore fight as well

Personally, buffed 2nd in shatts, backwards 3rd, or puppet encore are a ton of fun for me. Closely behind are the scary yet fun marble colo and void entity.

Metamoth dreadstump tombs are all my favorites

Shatters is by far the worst because it’s not much of a boss fight most of the time for at least

02 is also pretty fun in a group of like 4 or 5

I like the hive boss

The Malus cultist fight is pretty fun solo, but the minions overkill the already difficult fight…

Came here to say O1, but @Toastrz beat me to it.

The fight is just so well designed from a bullet-hell perspective.

I was wondering the other day how many other bosses have been designed prior to any other part of the dungeon - including sprites and drops.

I would personally love a foght centered purely around a bullet-hell experience. A few hits and you either nexus or die.

Perhaps pets have ruined that part - and maybe a great way to bring it back would be something like the boss fight area perma-pet stasises, or despawns the pets maybe.

yeah same, i like dirty tombs much more then other dungeons
but only on classes like archer hunt, thats why because you need to get “deep” and you need to hit the shots tho

O1 when there isn’t any stun and the killer bee queen when there’s at least 6 people.

I really diggin the lost sentry or the colo boss fight with a group of 20 with 1/2 priests

Belladonna’s Garden with less than 3 people is the best.

Void because he is actually challenging and he moves around alot