Which bossfight do you find the most fun?

any boss fight that instills fear = any new (hard) boss that I didn’t know the bullet patterns yet.

:smiley:

I love the Killer Queen Bee, as in the fight, dodging is required, but it doesn’t usually have a ton of Priests healing players like the Marble Colossus or Void Entity fights.

Skuld is a super fun fight if you’re 1v1 with a weak character. It keeps you on your toes, with the pseudo time limit of zombie spawns and no safe zones. Teleporting bosses are welcome when they’re well-done, and imo Skuld is. The drop table feels rewarding; getting a fat bag full of loot always feels good even when most of it is trash.

It’s a real shame that she rarely gets to fire more than 3 sets of bullets; half the classes can solo her before she finishes her first phase. And to me, the rest of the dungeon is a pain to drag yourself through.

Nest boss or colossus when its solo or 2-3 people

The Nest boss is my favorite out of them all
You gotta constantly circle and really use the screen rotation, usually have a lack of healers unlike LH, and small mistakes like accidentally running over the honey lava can kill you. Dodging the bullet is more hellish than anything and is the only bullet hell in the game that I really focus and get excited on.

Agreed, nest boss is really fun to fight.

Just don’t bring anything you wouldnt want to lose in, you can get insta popped if you make 1 mistake wrong.

I feel like a lot of people don’t really appreciate just how great the Skuld fight is, mostly because it’s hardly ever seen. Even a smaller group can typically kill her long before she gets to start her teleportation phase. In my opinion, Skuld ought to start the invulnerable teleportation right away to make people scramble more, instead of letting heavy DPS bypass all the fun.

Oh unmaxed or low maxed solo Skuld is a pretty thrilling fight.

Having to dodge the boomerangs, run from Skuld’s paralyzing shots and tank the zombies.

Pets do make the zombies a bit obsolete though.

Such a simple solution, how haven’t I thought about it before?

My favorite boss fight Son of Arachna. When I solo them, it is the most engaging fight. It is very fun, but at the same time I DEFINITELY have my work cut out for me! :smile:

Nest boss is fun, but it takes too long to get to her. All of Decas new dungeons take forever to grind thru to the boss(nest, lh, sew) and then the boss is a decent fight.

Colossus. Its fun seeing cocky people getting popped by towers or not paying attention to the pet stasis shots stacking on top of each other.

the fight with horrific creation its pretty fun cuz you have to use strategy(with that i mean moving it to the green pool) also i found all the haunted cemetery bosses pretty fun! :smiley:

In a small group, I really enjoy Skuld fight. It’s quite challenging with dodging the zombies, the flaming skulls menacing to insta you, and the teleportations phase.

Nowadays, I rarely do cems because of how long it is to go through, and because the boss is usually killed before the interesting part.

Probably Halloween Cem. A harder Encore.

not really harder, just you cant tell what is what

I’m fairly sure the halloween trickster puppet throws bombs a lot more frequently than the one in the encore.

I really enjoy fighting Malus

This fight has a lot of variety in its phases, and its always funny when the minions spawn directly on top of me :stuck_out_tongue:

Two words.
MARBLE
SOLO