Which bossfight do you find the most fun?

I personally like the Encore fight when it’s soloed. You have to think and constantly move at the same time. It’s challenging when you’re getting slowed, pet stasised, confused, bleed, and everything in between all while trying to not sit on any puppets. It’s an adventure, to say the least.

I find when I’m soloing Skuld, the last boss in the Haunted Cemetery is fun. It’s an interesting boss fight, especially when there’s those zombies things that spawn and i find i have to run around to avoid them as well as those flying skull things, all while trying to get DPS on Skuld. This can get chaotic very quickly which is what I like about it. I have to circle around the whole cemetery area and when he goes onto his teleportation phase, I try to fend them off and kill as much of them as I can until I can get more DPS on Skuld.

Other than that, my other favorites are probably Sprites because they are easy and fun (thanks to my speed weed business) to farm and the Puppet Masters Theatre’s because they are relatively uncommon - rare to find and their T-Room’s and Boss Fights are interesting.

Anyways, that’s my opinion.

Attacks slightly faster, boss has 20 more Def.

Are you ok dude?

Yea, I take speed weed regularly in sprites. Made me farm at the speed of sanic. I’ll edit it to reason why. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh, is it okay to say Gulpord the…um…wait, i need to check…the…oh, the Slime God. Is it okay? Well, it doesn’t even matter anyway.

Whaaa that’s my least fav lol

Jon Bilgewater, Fight is actually pretty fun. Also, “Check out my AWESOME CANNON CLUSTER!” , and “Dreadstump was a DreadCHUMP! And so are you!”.

halloween cem is just a buffed encore, just faster attacks really.

LoD ivory wyverna

I find it really fun too!

I like the rock dragon in small groups because he zooms around firing a deadly blast infront of him, requiring you to keep track of where he is gonna come from next. The fight doesn’t feel like your average test chest esque event boss

rock dragon is personally one of the scariest fights in the game for me, to the point where I hide behind the pillars and just run in for the LOD at the end. It zooms around everywhere, and i’ve lost a few chars to it shotgunning me while I sit in front of it

Daichi is a nice concept but fails miserably when you can just leave the room and go down below as a safespot for the phases when he stays in the middle and tries to shotgun you, only to shoot at the wall that you’re hiding behind.

I like a challenge, so I think the best boss in the game has got to be the Mama Megamoth

Aye, Bilgewater be quite a formid’ble foe

With the new release of Parasite Chambers…

Parasite boss is pretty exciting.

Forces you to question how much you trust those around you.

Parasite chambers boss is awesome, apart from the fact people can litterally kill you in an instant.

That’s why it’s fun. U gotta just go in there and hope for the best and sometimes its like oh hey have a vit pot and a lod.

Ghost of Skuld and Golden Oryx Effigy are my favorites! The perfect mix of bullet hell and boss fight.
Dodging around their attacks and waiting for the right time to get a hit in has never felt better!

Normal oryx can be good too but you don’t get to do that fight a lot these days.

#MakeOryxUnstunable

Encore boss and Bee event.