Which bossfight do you find the most fun?

Just make them have HP scaling and madness will be returned to the realm!

Don’t get hit and armor break doesn’t affect you :wink:

#The tutorial.
It takes a very high level of skill to do dodging bullets and the bosses are very well balanced and rewarding one of the best rings in the game, the t0 ring. the enemy’s are hard but fun clearly showing that the creators of the tutorial are well skilled in making dungeons.

This is true only when a low number of people is running it. When you’re with a lot of people, it can be hard to see the projectiles and get soulbound damage on the boss, forcing you to try dangerous strategies (for example, taking certain bullets that wouldn’t be dangerous normally, but deadly if armor broken).

Definitely the parasite boss for me - the addition of the barrels is good fun and requires a bit of concentration - solo or duo is great because its not impossible for melees to get in and damage and ranged classes still have to do a bit of work as the shot patters are constantly changing. Also a pretty decent source of mana, seems more common than OTs and Arachnas, and the new items are pretty fruity

Eh I guess, haven’t really run it with a massive group other then like the first two I ever did.

Parasite Boss. I lost my dream assassin ppe to lag (the shots stacked) in that dungeon, but I still love the fight. The phases are just so much fun to dodge. The only unfair thing is the grenades it fires.

Best boss fight? Killer Queen bee 100%. She may be a really hard boss but i find that shes a fair kind of challenging. Second pick would be encore.

hehe lol

I beg to differ.

You could last up to the end of the boss fight and a random, stray confuse bullet may send you careening into a shotgun (forcing you to nexus).

The amount of status effects in that fight is atrocious.

If you know the shot patterns and/or have a puri priest, the boss is quite easy.

yeah, yeah…

We should have warrier speedy group buff back, that’d be fun. 8)

Cube God, even though deep down you know you won’t get anything. It’s that moment of anticipation when you see “Quest Completed” and your eyes dart towards the killshot that means the most.

I love the forgotten king without safespots. It’s a really challenging fight and lasts a good while.

I also love the bridge guardian fight with five or six people, without hugging the edge. It’s a really interesting fight, avoiding the shots and the blobombs is really difficult, and you feel like you actually finished a real boss fight once you’re done with it.

With how warriors permabuff nowadays, I’d love it.

It also takes sooo long to get to the boss :confused:
then u just nexus at the end of the boss fight and waste 25 minutes.

I’ve been messing around with a mule for the last few days (quitting didn’t work out too well) and it’s actually surprising how much fun the mid-level stuff like snek pit, abyss and mad lab actually are when you need to dodge because your pet heals you for a couple of hp twice a day.

I fused to an uncommon and got mp/hp heal up a bit and suddenly glands is dull and tedious again so I’m going back to my trusty little common…

Oh, to answer the question - currently Dr. Terrible. :slight_smile:

Parasite Chambers ofc

but cubegod only drops pbags

Parasite chambers is kinda easy if you stay focused, the patterns are not really hard to navigate through.