• Trickster Trickster_0
  • Sorcerer Sorcerer_0
  • Ninja ninja_3
  • Samurai samurai

0 voters

If you want, you can explain why you picked a certain class

Rogue because Iā€™m always on my own.

This is so sad, come join our guild ;-;

Iā€™m a knight because v strong and stun people with my big shield if you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: owo

Sorcerer because I have lots of wisdom and have glowing yellow eyes and a cool red hoodie thatā€™s too big for me.

im mystic cuz im a degenerate and i waste peoples time and nobody likes me.

Im wizard cause im a bot

RING OF DECADES IS IN STOCK

Good olā€™ paladin.
Can help others out but am slow as hell and almost useless when Iā€™m alone

Sorc looks like they had their lightning bolt explode in their face and are all sooty as a result. Also edgy red hoodie and edgy lab set = top character.

Im a Mystic because Mystics actually help the group out.

Iā€™m a warrior: helpful when I want to be, and very, VERY not helpful when I feel like being a jerk. And I like wacking things with swords.

I would be the Paladin.

As a Paladin I can heal people lives (if I feel they deserve) and the damaging effect means that I canā€™t pass in people lifes without making the difference (either good or bad, for sure. People either like me or hate me). And if itā€™s necessary I can activate my oreo to get invulnerability from people hate. The sword range could be the distance from where I can affect people lifes.

I was once called The Paladin of Constitutional Law, so another reason why I choose the PaladinšŸ˜…

Trix because I do dumb things

Iā€™m probably closest to the priest.

Iā€™m kind of an introvert and coward irl.I mean, youā€™re looking at someone who freaks out over a tiny moth flying into my room. I also prefer to be alone most of the time, but I wouldnā€™t pass an occasional meetup with my friends of course. That would explain the ā€œhigh rangeā€ part of the priest, because I wouldnā€™t stay close to the enemy.

With that being said, I donā€™t like seeing people suffer in general and would try to help when in need, so Iā€™d definitely be someone who would try to heal others, which explains why I chose ā€œPriestā€ as my range class.

me

Sorcerer.
Iā€™m smart, and I donā€™t get sick a lot (high vit). But, I am weak af.

are you sure you arenā€™t my alt?

Mystic. Loathe by many but in the right circumstances can show true potential. Also, like the Little Red Skin, I would absolutely happily run around cursing at people.

I like youā€¦

Im not your alt, but Iā€™m somebody elseā€™s. :wink:

Book? Is that you?