Which class best suits CDirk

I just got my first cdirk around a week ago…but im not sure which dagger class best suits it…im not a usual dagger class user but I do know that people have said etherite is better in all situations than cdirk…but id like to use cdirk anyways…

The Dirk of Cronus, with its reduced range, is better used on a class that can afford getting closer to enemies. So Rogue and maybe Trickster, but I wouldn’t recommend giving it to an assassin.

I’d say rogue. The cloak is going to help you stay safe even at a close range. I guess trickster is alright too, especially when usuing decoys effectively, but there are just too many things that could go wrong, and if you are using a main classed trickster you should keep your distance. Assasin doesn’t really suit cdirk at all, due to it almost never being at close range.

• Assassin
  • Rogue
  • Trickster

0 voters

Here’s a poll, free of charge

Hmm id have to agree with dreaddrake…i feel that a rogue is the safest class to protect my cdirk with…thats why i chose rogue in the poll

Don’t use it trickster as you should be sniping away with your dagger to make the most use of the decoy.

Use it on assassin if you want to keep it safe, if things are even moderately dangerous then escape and poison away.

Best use is on rogue as when cloaked you can go as close as you like, but unless you are very skilled don’t use it as rogue is quite risky.

No no no no no no no no no no no
No no no
No no no no
No
No no

do not use it

Etherite is better, more common, and won’t make you punch your computer after losing it

Use etherite and put that cdirk in your vault

I would actually say assassin, because if you actually plan on using your dagger you’d be better off with an etherite. cdirk on the other hand has a slight wis boost for more poison throwing, it doesn’t really make a big difference, but it is a difference.

I wouldn’t recommend cdirk to be used, since there are way better choices to use other than cdirk.

Cdirk is more effective on rouge, but etherite is a better dagger to use and won’t make you feel like shit after you die with it.

I wouldn’t say it would be an effective dagger on trickster, since really rouge is a better hit-and-run character than trix. I would use a t12 dagger/spirit for trickster

For sin, the dagger is not really your main weapon (unless you are going after test chests. If so, I would probs use t12) so the dagger you use wouldn’t matter too much.

The cdirk is more of a rarity like bulwark, and I would just keep it in my vault or show off with it.

Etherite has that same +4 wis boost.

Trickster

(if it does I feel really dumb now)

Rogue. Trix has highest attack and so DPS and does not need the boost, and needs all the range. 'Sin has 2nd highest attack and poisons, so has no problems getting their damage in. Rogue has least DPS of dagger classes, and least problems getting in close. Similar logic applies to Spirit Dagger, and especially Etherite.

I think I would use etherite because cdirk is honstely trash compared to etherite… but if I was forced to use I would use on assasin to show off…

My first answer would be vault for hoarding purposes.
If that isn’t acceptable, I love it on trickster, because it speeds up that spriteworld farming by killing Limon noticeably faster than Foul, and Etherite is too annoying for me with its wobble shots.

Rogue has higher death rate for me, so that’s why I’d not put it on him. Hell, I don’t even have T6 cloak on my “expecting to die every time I rush something” rogue.

So what is the 60 attack for?

Rogue, although at this point cdirk is technically vanity because etherite outweighs on almost literally every aspect except for aesthetics and the slight ‘waviness’ of the shots

how do you make your text small again? i know that’s a really dumb question considering the time i’ve been on the forums but still

<sup>text</sup>

or

<sub>text</sub>

thanks
thanks
thanks