Which class best suits CDirk

Rogue. Trix has highest attack and so DPS and does not need the boost, and needs all the range. 'Sin has 2nd highest attack and poisons, so has no problems getting their damage in. Rogue has least DPS of dagger classes, and least problems getting in close. Similar logic applies to Spirit Dagger, and especially Etherite.

I think I would use etherite because cdirk is honstely trash compared to etherite… but if I was forced to use I would use on assasin to show off…

My first answer would be vault for hoarding purposes.
If that isn’t acceptable, I love it on trickster, because it speeds up that spriteworld farming by killing Limon noticeably faster than Foul, and Etherite is too annoying for me with its wobble shots.

Rogue has higher death rate for me, so that’s why I’d not put it on him. Hell, I don’t even have T6 cloak on my “expecting to die every time I rush something” rogue.

So what is the 60 attack for?

Rogue, although at this point cdirk is technically vanity because etherite outweighs on almost literally every aspect except for aesthetics and the slight ‘waviness’ of the shots

how do you make your text small again? i know that’s a really dumb question considering the time i’ve been on the forums but still

<sup>text</sup>

or

<sub>text</sub>

thanks
thanks
thanks

you can also write Font size=-2 in the brackets (thats how OB does it)

There is a thread with all sorts of formatting info:

This helps

you know bickuri is 70% of the time wrong…

Vault it. Wait for it to get rebalance and then I’ll answer your question.

I’d feed the Cronus then use Etherite tbh, unless you wanna show off then keep it in your vault. I’ve gotten 2 crocuses as a drop after awhile after Etherite was released, both are in my pet’s lovely stomach now.

10/10 would etherite again

I use it on assassin… Hear me out!

Technically, assassin is the worst class to use it on. When you want to trade range for Dps, Etherite beats cdirk. I only use it on sin because its so rare, and sin is easily the safest of the dagger classes. Don’t die with it man!

Both etherite and cdirk have a +4 wis bonus.

I guess rogue but tbh i would just get a etherite :3 cdirk is more like a vanity item for me

I’ve never gotten a cdirk or bothered to look at the stats because I’ll never get one

ty I’ll delete it xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.