Which class is the best to solo rework Shatters?

As the title, I think Nercomancer with cursed skull is pretty good. Are there any class can do it better, maybe Rogue?

If we don’t take how difficult it is to craft a set into consideration, I can easily tell you oreo paladin with mist swapout makes the whole thing really manageable. Divinity is the best but maybe bring a colo sword as well. Shatters heavy armor is a good swapout for the patience phase for 1 free cheese ticket, otherwise wear Bplate as it will help in there as well.

Oreo allows you to escape many situations that most other players may get screwed over, like a tight corner with the sentinel, or the flower garden chase attack from the king. Pair this with the E.Y.E ring for many extremely good dmg opportunities for both of the aforementioned bosses.

The mist makes certain areas safer as well. You can use it to:

• Damage the tablets in the area to 3rd without worrying about mobs (or you can use that invisibility to clear a few mobs, depending on situation)
  • At the sentinel’s final jump sequence so that his final leap isn’t gonna be astronomically close to you while you’re dealing with blobombs
  • At the king’s 50% skull chasing phase (lots of bullets at the beginning, being able to invis causes the eyes to shoot way lesser and the skull to not chase you, so u can establish a safer zone once you aren’t invis)
  • Twilight Archmage’s fire finale (idk how to explain it, but if you mist at a specific timing, he will never throw a bomb at you even when you become visible, making the phase cakewalk)
  • Getting rid of a few deadly mob combinations in 2nd

I’ve soloed quite literally 100 shatters with the paladin set, it rocks hard, it’s probably the best class to bring in to practice imo.

Here’s my suggestions:

• Paladin is by far the best, his Max HP buff and health regen makes him be able to make mistakes and recover from them, and you can run the shatters on it with only wine cellar gear pretty confortably, making it not only the best option but also the cheapest. Since your Seal gives a lot of Max HP you don’t have to bring a expensive HP ring and can instead bring a cheap DPS ring, but keep in mind if you want to practice the king i would always bring a HP Ring. This dungeon is very friendly to melee classes so don’t be scared of using them. I suggest not bringing warrior because speedy is useless on 90% of the dungeon and will actually hinder you, so you might aswell bring Paladin, since the dps diference between the two is small when using Wine Cellar gear.

• My next suggestion is either Sorcerer or Summoner with a Soul’s Guidance and Wine Cellar gear. Soul’s Guidance is a absolute monster and having a ton of range makes the Shatters very confortable and not so stressful in some areas. Your piercing confortably kills Blobombs in the Sentinel fight, the range makes the third clear very confortable and because you don’t need to aim the souls you can keep doing big DPS while focusing on mechanics you might not be confortable with (Fire Nuke, birds, etc). Keep in mind the Souls also armor pierce, and most enemies in the shatters have very high armor.

• I don’t play Necro but on paper seems decent, i still would bring the other options as Necro lacks speed, piercing, and does relatively lower damage.

The only things i would overall recommend is to bring a class with good DPS so you don’t struggle heavily with the 3rd clear. I would also exalt dex if you got the time as it’s a LOT of damage. If your class is squishy but high damage i would always bring a HP ring, if your class does meh damage i would bring a HP and DPS ring, and i would use the DPS ring on clears, and HP on bosses.

Final tip is to research very carefully how other players do the 3rd clear and the King. The 3rd clear solo is very stressful, specially if you don’t know what to prioritize or do, it can quickly turn into a shitfest. The King’s first part is also stressful and confusing, i can give you all my tips but the main one is to not be scared of chase phases as the King’s shots don’t do that much damage, and the king does not sit on you, the crystals are way more dangerous.

Those are nice suggestions!
Additionally, should i briing the Royal Guard’s Cuirass to gain Invulnerable for 2 seconds in Patience phase?
Also, will invisible can help on Patience phase?

Cuirass works on the patience phase as a trump card of sorts. If you have breastplate it is better to wear that first. Once you’ve depleted 160hp (The HP Bplate gives you), switch to cuirass. Make sure your autofire isn’t on, and fire once you’re in-combat at any time to make use of those 2 seconds to get out of a sticky situation.

While Mist can be used, it’s trickier and you would have to voluntarily get hit by an arrowhead from the clones to activate it. In my opinion, that risk and HP loss is not worth it, instead I recommend ghost rum for patience invisibility. Use that ghost rum when the clones are about to chase you, this ensures they’re stuck at their original spots, granted there isn’t someone else with you.

I tried the holy water in Patience phase, it never works on me, but at least it can remove the Bleeding effect. I heard that the sick affect player every 0.2 second. I watched some video, a man drank 3 in a row, and it did work. But I tried drink 5 in a row and no heal up. I guess I am not pressing button fast enough.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.