Which class should i make next?

finally 8/8’d my huntress and knight, am im trying to think of a class i should make next with all these pots im getting that i cant drink. give me any ideas, and if you want to ask me questions like if i have a certain item, etc. for example if you’re thinking wiz, do u have pierce spell? i do btw. thanks!

try a dagger class or ninja seems like you have a good ranged char and a good melee char, maybe rogue is good

Ask Guill.

I never used ninja before and i dont have doku. i have t12 katana and the Sullen blade tho. is ninja that good? or i could make a rogue with plane and etherite dag

Doku’s not as op compared to the rest of the katanas as before, so t12 is good enough as weapon, and sullen is basically just for chests. ninja has pretty good dps and has high stats although not the highest

obviously rogue is a lot of fun still and is the best solo class, so yeah

just choose something you can have fun with rushing

Yeah, Ninja is very fun, even without a Doku. I personally like Doku just because it let’s me play Ninja lazily and I don’t have to aim as much, but Masamune is a very good katana.

Moved from #game-discussion to #academy:questions-answers.

Rog cause they die fast so your pots will be used up. Also cause rog’s are thirsty for spd.

That was my mindset before I tried it. So to break myself in I made a ppe, 6/8ed it, then got a void blade. Upon this I threw some actual gear onto my ninja, and started playing. Ninja is pretty well rounded, with good dps and speed (very good for kiting if you know how). You seem like you need a character that can close a realm (because I’m into that), and possibly a public shatters class. I like ninja for public shatters because:
1st boss is stupidly easy to rush to, because of the sheer about of speed you have so enemies tend to shoot behind you.
2nd is pretty simple, and it’s hard to get dragged on if you have double the speed of most people.
3rd is kinda funny, because you can rush bridge also very easily (sensing a trend here?) and have enough dps and pierce to do 3rd okay (but you are squishy which is kinda annoying in a confined space).

trickster

assasin, tp to god walls in the train then throw poison = money money money

Tomb ring wise:

Pyra/Nile for Huntress
Pyra for Ninja

Apart from that, and HP ring on either would suffice.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.