Which Class Would Win if PvP was in the Game?

The wizard with the long range and the spellbombing

Mana cost tho’ – even with an OP pet you get to use your skull only every few seconds, for 150 damage/heal (which does not ignore armour).

One thing that has not been mentioned is lag. If you’ve watched a side by side video of two players doing the same event then the difference between them can be quite significant. Lag is twice as bad because information has to go twice as far, from each player to the server and back again. And it’s worse still because players are inherently unpredictable.

So anything that overcomes or ignores lag is good. Sorc Scepter hits no matter the lag. Poison + trap have range, but take so long they could be dodged like you can dodge Oryx or Medusa grenades.

Necro’s skull is good as you do not need to aim it that precisely, though the range is smaller than poison or trap. Wiz’s spell is the worst as it only does full damage if you hit the right square, hard enough to do even for low-lag enemies in e.g. godlands, much harder for unpredictable players. Miss and it does negligible damage.

if pvp was in the game no one would win.

it would be so mind bogglingly unbalanced and unentertaining that no one would do it. then some people might quit because deca spent all those resources in something that dumb which would in turn, decrease money for deca. deca would then have less money to make the game decent which would then make more quit because of degrading game quality which would then mean even less money for deca and the spiral continues until there’s not more rotmg, no more deca, no more pvp, and no more fun.

#THE END.

Party pooper.

Back to topic: I’ll say Ninja just because nobody else chose him.

Huntress with coral trap.

1. Spam a phuk ton of traps
  2. Hide in bush
  3. Wait for victim to get paralyzed (preferably a melee class)
  4. Rape with dbow

I understand why many people are going with wizard. The thing is, aiming a perfect spellbomb on small, fast moving players is incredibly hard (spell bombing cgnome or lep). If you don’t get it exactly right, the spell does surprisingly little damage.

esp. the light blue starred one with Decoy/Rising Fury/ Attack far. that would be overpowered.

/s

Paden for everything

Im not gonna vote just yet, because there are some classes (mmph, Paladin/Warrior) that can 2-3 shot players. I would think that everyone gets a Weak debuff or something like that.

And what about pets? Some people have so overpowered pets, how will they even die?

well there is a thing called dropping to 0 hp

Well, give em an A.S.S. and theyre done

Mystic. Stasis and then sit on top of the player with EP. ez win

Can’t stasis what you can’t see

cloaks

Stasis has a very long range, and you will see the shots that the rogue shoots. So you stasis close to where the shots come from and wait it out and then EP to death.

then it becomes a game of whether you can react to a burst of etherite

Spellbomb would just be an instant kill if your accurate.

No melee would stand a chance against any ranged class, because they could just run away and shoot backwards.

I think wizzy cause dat speellllll bomb would pop like everything
BTW DECA DON’T ADD PVP .lol anyway wizzy would prob win wizzy or archer with dbow! is my vote

I voted knight because of the stun and the shield could probably one shot any class. I would also say mystic because you can stasis people and get ur EP out and right when stasis goes away, ded. Wizzy would need to be nerfed if pvp were to be ever introduced…

Everything is going great with your knight then BOOM. You get paralyzed by an archer and other classes with more range can kill you. Also, assassin would die but take lots of people with him lol.

Lol I just realized how helpless the knight would be.

archer would easily win

thousand shot bow = win

dbow does a ton of damage and if you’re paralyzed, that’s rip unless you have enough health to tank one shot and dodge all the bullets

assassin can just spam t0 poison or even the murky toxin, making the other people having to dodge grenades and shots

unless you can get a chain stun or at least 1 hit with the shield, knight is useless

huntress’s trap can be very useful if you just spam them everywhere

warrior’s speedy buff could help and berserk, but the warrior would 100% have to use pixie or csword for range

mystic’s curse can give a huge debuff, and is the stasis basically petrify? cause if that is petrify, you’re over

trickster is good, but should have like a few seconds of invis or it’s over

rogue’s invisibility is key, especially the planewalker for the tp

wizard can just spellbomb twice and kill basically anything, unless it’s an 8/8 knight or oreo pally

pally’s seal can help with the extra hp and attack buff

sorc’s long range scepter can carry

if you have holy prot and puri/geb, you can basically win if you play smart]

necro’s skull can basically carry himself to victory

ninja’s star and speedy buff can give a huge advantage

and that’s all 14 character descriptions for the pvp by me

if there was pvp, let’s all hope that deca would make it so that when you die, you would be put in the nexus just like the arena

3 healing potions and 2 mana potions would be balanced too

EDIT: wiz with ancient would definitely win too