Which Class Would Win if PvP was in the Game?

I never said there should be PvP in the game, I know it’ll be way too crazy and extremely unpractical. This thread was only for theoretical purposes, IF PvP was in the game, not WHEN PvP was in the game.

Actually a savage electric attack close 100/100/100 w/ rogue would be so broken.

rouge would destroy if invisible actually made you invisible to opposing players

What if they’re a wizard that’s also equipped EP?

Okay. Melee classes are 100% out. Unless there is some mechanic that makes you move slower while shooting, melees are gonna get kited so hard.

Mystic.

Stasis, sit with ep.

ez game, ez lief.

not really. Necros skull is usually only good with several monsters or else it gives very little hp. Playing against a player with 30+ Def it would be nearly useless (especially since even a wand shot would fo more dmg than the whole skulls heal)

knight bc im ppe btw lelxd fri itenz pls

StarOcean’s pet.

Actually I just thought about something…would you see the pet / numerical heals of a cloaked rogue? That would kill rogue lol.

oh shet

Well…
I guess mystic then
Stasis them and put your ep on.

If you manage to hit an opponent with a quiver, then the Archer clearly becomes the victor. Keep them paralyzed and continue blasting away with a Doom Bow for an easy win.

ftfy

I would vote archer Cause idk

I would probably go with warrior or paladin because of oreo seal and jugg. But even knights would significantly reduce enemy attacks.

I remember ages ago one of the kabam (or maybe wildshadow) devs said how the game cannot have pvp as it would be impossible to code without a re-write which would take forever.

warrior - rogue - pally

200th voter! Huntress would win honestly because with cbow/dbow and ctrap,you would be able to take out a group in seconds, unlike the archer, where you have to aim your quiver.

I’ve seen this one asked, over the years. There’s been a few new UTs added into the game that might give some new tactics, eg slowy mystic. Assuming around level 70 pet, free choice of all a class’s items,… and no hack client…

• Range is obviously the greatest weapon, if you can stay completely out of the opponent’s range while keeping them in the danger zone, you will win.
  • Heal is a super advantage, since it would be so few hits needed to kill an opponent. He can just remain at max distance and get the odd hit in.
  • Any class with abilities that disrupt the other player (slow, para, stasis) are powerful.
  • Bear sword could even make battles with melees not straightforward, same Void with ninja, Bulwark with wandys.

This is who I’d think would win in each 1-v-1 matchup, assuming the venue is somewhere like O1 chamber with space to run away; the map would have a large determining effect on the outcome in some cases:

vs Rog Arch Wiz Prie Warr Kni Pala Ass Nec Hunt Myst Trix Sorc Ninj
Rog X
Arch X X
Wiz X X X
Prie X X X X
Warr X X X X X
Kni X X X X X X
Pala X X X X X X X
Ass X X X X X X X X
Nec X X X X X X X X X
Hunt X X X X X X X X X X
Myst X X X X X X X X X X X
Trix X X X X X X X X X X X X
Sorc X X X X X X X X X X X X X
Ninj X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

So I’m favouring priest. On top of the range, and bulwark to lay a minefield and then steer the enemy into, Puri can get him out if in status effect trouble, and in the event that it is a duel with both players hitting, his heal will let him stay in the fight longer.

Melees are at the bottom of the pile. That power is no use if you can’t get near your opponent. Ninja’s paralyze UT star and Void combo makes him a good 2nd place, imo. I’m saying rogue is near useless because cloak only works properly vs robot behaviour, not a human who can look at where the bullets are, see him on the minimap, or just shoot all around at random.

My overall order makes it:
Prie > Ninj > Sorc > Arch > Wiz/Ass > Myst/Nec/Trix > Hunt > Pal > Rog > Warr > Kni

With an etherite if a rogue can get near a player it will insta kill them (high dex bullets + etherite damage)

As for the shooting randomly… in 1v1s rogue would be useless but in an ffa they have no reason to assume there is a rogue near them.
He can basically knife people

No one won’t even see the rogue, with a plane walker, 200 iq teleport to a spot and just kill for free.