Which Class Would Win if PvP was in the Game?

Mystic.

Statis + EP + Curse = No chance

Priest: prot + bulwark

If rogues actually went invisible and disappeared off the minimap, rogues with etherite could wreck

1 gquiv+ 1 dbow shot could be rip for everyone

Priest could heal itself, lel

Huntress would spam the trap everywhere

Ninja with a shuriken could wreck+void blade minefield

Wizard with staff+spellbomb could be really good too

Mystic with that stasis tho… -_-

Warriors could be okay assuming they’re using ggen for dat 102 speed

Knight/ pally would suck unless everyone’s distracted

That’s my 2 cents on PvP

it takes too long to aim; wizard will instapop you in less than a second

what if they hack and use autospellbomb

I chose wizard because you could kill them with the staff before they get close enough to attack you

Yes, if rogue didn’t appear on the minimap as a red enemy, he would be almost undefeatable, but if we are staying with the existing game mechanics, (and puppet rogues stay on the minimap when they cloak), you can just keep backing away from the dot, while wrecking him with better range.

Even without the minimap dot, there are other things like pet healing (MP heal would probably be most obvious), taking damage from stray shots, dagger shots [?] (unless those were invisible) etc.

You shouldn’t be considering if they have hacks…

This would only be possible in an arena with no pets and everyone gets like +5k hp.

Bro do you play minecraft or something? Because this isn’t that.

Archer if you had a paralyze quiver and a Doombow.

cough archer cough

assuming priest can heal others, priest is out of the question

Assuming that stats were maxed, there is no way an Archer with Dbow would win.

Dbow = 1 shot
Quiver = 1 shot

1 shot = easily dodged

Priest wouldn’t heal others, as they have been turned into enemies now. :sunglasses:

Judging on how often people get paralyzed by the bow minion guys in the Mountain Temple, it’s maybe not so easy to dodge them as we might think. :slight_smile: :skull_crossbones:

Yeah true but thats cause their bullet aesthetics make them hard too see/you’re too busy trying to avoid other shots. However if there are a few archers they probably are a problem.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

…to continue the discussion (merged below replies from re-post topic).
FWIW I still don’t think anything would be able to beat priest.

I think knight with maximum speed set, stuns everyone and they’re good as toast.