Which common hack is the worst and which hack needs to be fixed the most?

Just curious here
(Edit) scroll down for reconnection

• X walking (Walking on tiles you can’t normally walk on)
  • Auto Nexus (Self Explanatory)
  • Auto Loot(Takes certain things when someone drops it)
  • Auto Aim(Shoots for you)
  • Auto SpellBomb(Always gets a good spell bomb)
  • Shot no clip(Shoot through objects and certain mobs)
  • No debuff (Self explanatory)
  • Follow (Your always on the person you follow)
  • No teleport cool down(Self explanatory)
  • No ability cool down(Self explanatory)

0 voters

Which hack should Deca most focus and remove if they could?

• X walking (Walking on tiles you can’t normally walk on)
  • Auto Nexus (Self Explanatory)
  • Auto Loot(Takes certain things when someone drops it)
  • Auto Aim(Shoots for you)
  • Auto SpellBomb(Always gets a good spell bomb)
  • Shot no clip(Shoot through objects and certain mobs)
  • No debuff (Self explanatory)
  • Follow (Your always on the person you follow)
  • No teleport cool down(Self explanatory)
  • No ability cool down(Self explanatory)

0 voters

Somethings like god mode does not matter because like no one uses it.

Auto-Nexus is the only problem that is really game breaking. Not to assuage the other hacks, but if Auto-Nexus was removed, hackers will take a yuge hit

reconnect?
they patched x walk btw

Forgot the reconnect option oops
Here it is

• Re connection
  • Nothing

0 voters

Oh I saw someone xwalk in shatters like 2 days ago

probably a noclip

Is that not the same thing?

Personally I think the No Bad Status (no debuff) is the worst hack. But because status is handled client side I don’t think its fixable. This makes unskilled players look like they are gods when really they are crap.

yes and no. while x walking is built into the client, noclipping is safer and requires a hacked client. in videos of players using it, it renders normally impassable tiles as normal walkable ones.

Definitely auto nexus for both because the point of the game is being sabotaged when that hack is being used.

worst = auto nexus. live without worrying (unless you get hit by shitton of stuff)

fixing = no cooldowns. it impacts other players’ playing, too. no ability cd means someones getting less loot

Isn’t autonexus part of the client as well? If it was handled serverside we’d probably see a lot more deaths regardless of autonexus.

Am I missing something?

We need to build a firewall to keep the hackers out

Auto-nexus and no debuffs are tied.

Both negatively impact the game to a high degree.

deca fix pls

Reconnect + auto nexus = pure asshole Ebola

okay first of all, x walking isn’t a hack. you do not need a client to be able to do this. it is a feature within flash player. secondly Auto Loot isn’t an issue as everything is soulbound that a player drops. Lastly, Auto Aim, Auto Loot, Auto Nexus, Ability Aim (Spellbombs, poisons, stuns, scepters, etc…) and /follow will never be fixed as they are undectable due to them being things the player can do without a client. You can shoot, you can hit spell bombs, you can nexus, you can pick up items without a client.pls and ty think about things before you post them

Not for Mac, AFAIK.

Auto Aim can become obvious, although is not a good way to spot a hacker as there are good aimers our there.

However, /follow is easily detectable.

So is Auto Nexus, since it can save you from some situations that would pop you (or so I have been told).

Every hack in the list IS the worst hack cause all those can be situationally annoying for you. No debuff peeps just rush shatts like fags and make it slower to do, no ability cool down specially annoying on rogues that wont let you tp, and auto nexus just takes the perma death -that deca really forces you to accept even how unfair you died was in the game- out of the count then follows up with a recon just to make sure you don’t get that already guaranteed loot when they nexus. The other hacks are self boosts for hackers that are just bad in the game but the four I mentioned are the ones that affect everyone most of the time. Which hack needs to be fixed in highest priority? That would depend on the person in which case how they play the game where for example they’d want to play the game on just general dungeons all the time but a perma cloaker doesn’t let you teleport solo the dungeon you wanted to do that person will hate on no ability cooldowns. Let’s say a shatters addict gets screwed by overspawned and dragged stuff the guy would hate on those two specific hacks so it’s really just fix all hacks and not just focusing one because it all varies for different people.

Seeing as how none of these really affect me one way or another, I chose follow because it’s the most annoying. I want them to remove Xwalking, however, I think it gets people killed more than it helps them.