Which common hack is the worst and which hack needs to be fixed the most?

Lol the worst is the one option missing from the original polls: reconnect - since it allows the cheats the second (third, fourth,…) chance to loot after they have already failed. And the loot is what we’re here for most always.

Funny enough. Last night I had a dream I saw someone wallwalk to get to colossus in LH even after door was closed, he was a lvl 1 wizard with an ogmur as a weapon. Too much RotMG I suppose.

Not sure what you mean there. I was talking about no status.

I would agree. But lets be realistic, none of these hacks are fixable in the current version of the game or they would already be fixed.

I disagree, even if you have reconnect, as seen in the void video on Reddit the guy kept on dying anyways. What’s the point of having reconnect if your die with your loot?

Nope

Tough call between no debuffs, autonexus, and reconnecting. Projectile noclip is pretty nasty too, but it only becomes obnoxious in a few niche situations like with the Shatters switches. Reconnecting would probably be my choice if it weren’t for the fact that dungeons like the Shatters, Nest, and Lost Halls disable teleportation, which means reconnecting usually can’t help them get back to where they were.

The thing about RotMG’s design is that the act of nexusing creates a miniature risk vs. reward dilemma in the moment. If you’re twenty rooms deep in a Lost Halls and find yourself in a dangerous position, two choices come to the table. You can play it safe and get out of there, but have nothing to show for your efforts up to that point. Alternatively, you can try to escape the sketchy situation alive so that you can continue to move on and eventually finish the dungeon with some loot, but at the risk of dying and losing everything. Reconnecting trivializes this because, aside from the exceptions I mentioned earlier, you can just come back. Nexusing (or in their case, autonexusing) is always the right choice because you stay safe and you don’t lose any progress. This is so much more detrimental to the core gameplay than people give it credit for.

The reason for me thinking it’s the worst is reconnect also allows all the other cheats to be done again and again.

“That guy” who half-rushes labyrinth on no debuff rogue, (but autonexes). Reconnect lets him have another try. Now he finished the rush and halfway through the bossfight autonexed again. Reconnects giving 3rd chance to loot. Now he’s here with autoaim wizard shooting through walls, and gets his Megamoth mark.

No debuff, autoaim, autoability, noclip projectile, char change, that he’s done are for sure all bad, but it’s ultimately reconnect that enables the cheater to profit out of the dungeon instead of being left in the nexus contemplating their failure.

Wish I could select more than 1 option in those polls.

My (s)hit list is reconnect, auto-nexus, and de-debuff. All these things undermine permadeath and skill-based gameplay. My risk-averse and methodical style of playing simply cannot coexist alongside aggressive players enabled by a cheat-based safety net.

How is noclip a hack? Anyone can do it and you don’t even need a client. It’s just a bug that needs fixing.

Hacked clients you can just run through walls if you want to.

Now x walking is nothing more than a exploit

one positive side to this…

If they reconnect, they have the chance to die two times

not if they have autonexus ;/

If I was a hacker, I probably would have autonexus on anyway. Many end game dungeons like LH or Void have stacked shots, and when you nexus there is a short period of time before you actually nexus. That’s enough for a pop/insta death.

I feel like if it was multiple choice lots of people would choose everything.

How would you know all of this without hacking yourself?

#BUSTED

Hey you! Choose one please .-.

-Theres no logical “one” to be chosen in this situation.
-Why are you asking me to choose “one” when the guy is asking two questions? Are you asking me to answer only one question here?

The thing is that some of those hacks cant be patched. But i think things like reconnect could be removed since its really messing with game not thing that your hacked client and computer does.

People talk very openly about their hacks in realms. Also lot of people are curious and tested/played with client in the past. I can admit that i dont understand anything about things like botting since im very old player and i was on a break but i still no things like debuffs and autonexus.