Which is your favorite weapon white bag?

can you not change it?

i thought it was like the poison fang dagger i think its called.

which should have another variant that drops from the epic dungeon that gives a debuff maybe the new debuff.

welp guess we die now

also why are you trying to change a file from exe to dmg?

scratch that off the list. its for personal stuff only :).

boo

what? im afk farming in terraria

Ok

eww

ehhhhhh

where’s void blade? :thinking:

void blade is at least 562% more awesome than half the things on this list

not on the list. sorry.

how though? it’s basically an ep but for a character who lacks range.

You can insta kill basically anything with the void blade if you have enough ppl use it

but not everyone is in the same dungeon with the same class with the same weapon.

Yeah, that’s the only problem

and you can do that with other weapons too? an even more effective class would be multiple warriors or even a mix of warriors and pally’s you can insta pop anything with a lot of people it’s not like it’s dps can’t be matched.

if the enemy is draggable, you can create a trail of void blade shots to inflict staggeringly huge damage. and depending how fast/far away you can drag the enemy, you can get an effective range of 6-7 tiles. you can kill an entire godwall almost instantly by aggroing the whole thing and backing up with a void blade.

Problem with any multi drop locations like sewers are it’s the worst when you only seek the other item(s). So will split opinion with people (like me) hunting the murky toxin if to them vblade is just an unneeded item of disappointment.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.