Which Magic Gem reward will you take? (poll)

Bit of a side question but do we know if we will get these rewards but for other abilities?

Embarassing xD
You need to clock the cloak xD

Tome just b/c I dont have it.

Definitely not for this specific event, but perhaps in the future, again.
Itā€™s quite comparable to the reskin Halloween UT event.

Except the rewards are pretty trash for this one

One of 4 very sought after abilities that are of limited quantity(and one not even in the game yet!), only available from events? Trash? I bet you just want deca to give away free juggs!

what are you talking about you dont have any characters

Honestly, most of the abilities arenā€™t game changing in any way. The cloak encourages rogues to tank, which they should NEVER do, the spell is a waste of mp, the shield is highly conditional and is a poor replacement for classes like huntress and archer, and even loses to ESBEN SKULL, and the tome is half decent (imagine not having to use a dex effusion!) In fact, a jugg would be a reasonable reward for such a large scale event such as this, which requires significant grinding.

I disagree. The event literally requires you to sit in uss until someone pops a key, and then ~20 mins of your time farming godlands dungeons for the other marks.

Remember that there are 2 more weeksā€¦ and grinding those godlands dungeons takes at least 1 hour, not including the WAITING time in between for a lab.

1 hour daily for 2 weeks is not enough for a jugg

The cloak isnā€™t actually all that bad. 5secs of armor/6secs of cool down, plus a reasonable 3.5 secs of basically stun(while soloing) for healing. It changes rogue from a squishy class that needs to play solo to be most effective to a class that could reasonably tank in groups. Also, itā€™s a great swap out for a large mass of bullets coming at you. With the recent(ish) number item swap, this can happen within tenths of a second.

While soloing, it could be argued to be better than a regular cloak with the right playstyle. Instead of a squishy playstyle that is afraid that itā€™s going to lose its cloak, instead is a tank that can drop out and heal whenever needed.

As much as I love the idea of being able to earn stuff I am against UTs that are obtainable other ways being able to be grinded. Iā€™m cool with nerfed reskin like pumpkin jugg but I honestly feel that a reward like that should be nigh unachievable, instead of so easy to obtain that people got enough Tokens to get 4 or 5.

I like that they include limited edition UTs tho but raise the token cost imo

None, I gave up after dying with 6 davy and OT marks a couple of days ago

If I had a choice tho, definitely Jade Storm <3

Tome to complete the collection since I have multiple of the other 3.
BUT if I didnā€™t and I was picking one to USE - 100% Jade Storm.
My reasoning: 1. Tome - priest is a support class best used in groups, if youā€™re in a group individual dps doesnā€™t matter therefore the tome is largely useless.
2. Cloak - Rogue if used right you wonā€™t be hit when cloaked so the armoured is redundant, people argue that itā€™s for group play but if youā€™re in a group youā€™re very unlikely to be hurt anyway.
3. Shield - Stun is one of the most broken mechanics in the game, always use it, do you really want to lug an extra white to be lost on death just for the niche times you could get slightly more dps/diff effect out of your shield? I wouldnā€™t.
4. Jade Storm - just a solid powerful spell and can be used as a main spell.
As for people talking about the event itself, last time there was an event like this there was a catch-up event in the last week for those that missed the first few so donā€™t immediately give up, Itā€™s not guaranteed there will be, but hey itā€™s a possibility. And people saying itā€™s 3 weeks grinding for 1 white - thereā€™s been events before where itā€™s collect shards/marks - get chests and st shards but because this has an extra white as the final turn in people treat it like all the workā€™s for that when itā€™s just an added bonus on top of 15 st shards 6 epic chests and 9 normal chests. (a part of me wouldā€™ve liked a clover or loot pot but Iā€™ve sat on 50 clovers since easter so what do I know)

Edit: They made shatters a req for second week and no massive increase in reward for how awful a req shatters is, I would like to retract everything I said about the event being good, this is now awful.

If I ever feel like grinding or even have time for the game at the moment, Iā€™ll take the shield. Mostly because the only great UT shield Iā€™ve had is the scutum, and 4 of them at that. However, there are a lot of situations where being able to both slow and slap enemies with relatively high burst damage could see some use while playing knight. On top of that Iā€™ve had a Jade Storm from the Decaract on the MotMG it was released, a cloak from a random Wine Cellar event chest trying to get an oryx kill on my fame huntress, another cloak very recently on my archer in a Decaract solo, and I donā€™t care too much for the new tome, really. Iā€™d rather have had all 3 Decaract whites at once, and I would personally have fun with the shield, because Iā€™ve never had it before.

Going for Cloak, I got the ST Ninja armor for my rogue so the cloak with the armor should be nice to use :3

I finally decided on the tome mainly since itā€™s new and shiny, and expecting that MotMG which isnā€™t so far off will bring the Decaract back into play and give more chances to get those other items. Maybe the tome will be added as a 4th Decaract wb but if not, didnā€™t want to potentially miss out on getting it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.