Which makes you feel happier?

Just a random thought because I’m not really sure how I feel on this.

• Doing nothing but farming one specific white, then finally getting it
  • Doing a random dungeon for fun and getting a good white

0 voters

Feel free to explain

Doing nothing but farming for that one white, then getting it is happier. The hunt is over, my brain cells will stop dying (for now at least), and it just feels so damn good. I usually quit realm for the rest of the day if I get a white I really wanted, because I’m too jittery to play anymore.

With doing a random dungeon, when you get a good white you just think “Hey, nice, nice”, then shove it in your vault.

doing a random dungeon and then getting a white is not fun at all, the first time that i got to the king in shatterz disc i got a crown. i felt nothing at all, i was happier when i got my first t4 robe

lol wut

yep

you’ll see the crown on my dead 8/8 wizard

After farming forever and then getting a white you farmed for feels better because of the satisfaction that you get from finally getting it over the “added bonus white”

Sometimes if the hunt is too short, I will get a feeling of disappointment. On the contrary the day I was just screwing around in a C’Depths with one other guy and it took forever I was got a white, I was VERY surprised. Although I didn’t really want a Doku, it turned out to be a wonderful item and led to me 5-starring ninja. So I have to go with doing a random dungeon and getting a white.

depends

if you grind for a white that isn’t too rare (dbow for example), and it takes a long time and gets annoying, once yet get the white you just feel relieved, not any sort of happiness.

Getting a really rare white (cdirk for example) randomly by chance feels refreshing and brings excitement.

I know right! Like, I haven’t got a Dbow in over a year. So I literally do EVERY UDL I find. But in the last two weeks I’ve gotten 2 lol. STILL no Edictum though :confused:

I never found grinding in games fun, so just randomly getting a white used to be much more fun to me, mostly just because I never grinded for some specific white.

Its not fun it’s finally getting to stop grinding that makes it great.

I guess you’re right.
I just never had the willpower to keep on grinding something, the same shit over and over again used to be annoying for me.

I remember when I tried to farm for a Dblade I gave up after about 15 runs in a row because I couldn’t take it anymore.

A few weeks later I just got it randomly so it all worked out in the end.

Still waiting for Shaitan skull

I don’t do Shaitans because I rarely am on when people pop them, and because of the fact I tend to get forced to nexus, but I do know a few people who are with you on that.

im still not happy because no matter what white i farm, i get the wrong one :frowning:

example : grinding for dbow, gets cbow.
i want the faking A.S.S sooo bad, instead i get the conflict

A fresh dose of dopamine is given when I meat my meat get random whites

Wrong button

I like doing a random dungeon then getting the white, because it’s more of a pleasant surprise rather than “ugh, FINALLY” that’s just me though.