Which Pet?

Hi,

I have 2 pets that I do not know which one to choose from: One has Electric + magic heal, the other has just heal and rising fury. Which one should I get?

Use the healing one for now, but don’t invest too much into it. Keep opening eggs and try to get at least Heal & Mheal on the same pet in the first 2 skills. Ideally you should try to get Heal, Mheal & Electric but don’t fret if you can’t, it doesn’t become too effective until it gets to high level legendary and above.

Ninja’d
But I will add something to MEPHISTO’s reply, humanoid eggs have the highest chance to find heal and magic heal. If you want to know the chances of the other types click “Hatching Sim” here:
http://www.pfiffel.com/pets/#Dino

I agree with Mephisto, the HP heal will keep you alive and at level 50, is generally more useful than healing your mana.

Adding to JonassMann’s point of getting a pet with heal and magic heal, make sure you hatch farm eggs as well, as their chance of getting both the heal and magic heal ability is very high too, although magic heal might be the first ability.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.