Which robe for 8/8 Necro?

I have Shendyt, Toga, Mad Lab, and Gsorc - which is best for my 8/8 necro? I could also buy a soulless if needed.

Shendyt. That’ll make him tanky as heck and will boost his skull by a good bit. Offensive stats aren’t needed as much because Necro already has pretty high dex and attack stat caps, but if you really do want those then go with a Gsorc or Lab robe. Toga is the worst because it has no wis and the extra vit isn’t really needed, even though its offensive stats are a teensy bit higher.

• Shendyt
  • Toga
  • Mad Lab
  • Gsorc
  • Souless?

0 voters

St skull doesn’t have a wismod. That’s why I use it

Ah that’s true, the 8 attack also complements the damage buff pretty well. For general use though I would still rather use one of the other robes, unless you’re maining ST.

Eh, the 7(?) wis from the shendyt isn’t too game changing so I don’t bother bringing a swapout, since I mostly use the st skull

Yeah, sure. Vit’s not needed, but wis isn’t everything my dude. Toga Picta is absoloutely amazing and can buff your dps by up to 200. It’s absoloutely amazing.

Yeah I think I underrated the Toga, but its stats are probably better for a class like the mystic which can nullify the negative dex and boost DPS through the roof with her orb. In the end it’s really up to how you like to play, I’m more for either balance or a lot of defensive stats while others might like extra offense since Necro can heal himself back up anyways.

Robe of the Tlatoani.
You’d look so casual and laid back in this, the enemies would just highfive you as you kill them with your staff and skull. Oh hell yeah.

I’d go with Shendyt or Lab Jacket due to them having the best Wis/MP/defensive stats. Shendyt if you think you need the extra def/HP cushion, or Lab Jacket for a more skill/damage oriented Necro. It’s up to you.

Don’t need the Attack of the Toga really… Also it has no Wis. And you don’t want Soulless because you don’t need to be that tanky on a Necro.

Is this your first 8/8 or something?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.