Which stat do you max first?

When you have made a new character and just gotten it to level 20, which stat do you go for first?[poll]

• Defense
  • Attack
  • Dexterity
  • Wisdom
  • Speed
  • Life
  • Mana
  • Vitality
    [/poll]

Explain your answers and have clean discussion.

Lol who voted life :D.

I chose def because it’s the most important and your char is still useless even if you have everything else maxed. A 4/8 knight not maxed def is the same as a 0/8 knight, imo.

bad answer honestly, but most people are going to max dex first just because they have dps to actually get def and wis.

That’s if you’re so poor that you have to sell dex for def in order to max and then pray for that def drop :sunny:

If I’d max the char by himself, then either dex or def (dex when ppe), If I max it useing other chars, whichever stat maxes first (usually dex or att)

I go with Def because it keeps you alive longer. 'Nuff said.

in a permadeath game, safety>everything else. therefore def, as life is too expensive and maxed def can be seen as equivalent to maxed life.

i never maxed stat help lol

Didn’t you get a cdirk or something?

well yea i got
and

do i really need to post /s at every post under the sun?

That didn’t sound sarcastic at all.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

You sound so dumb lol

Without sarcasm
attack beacuse only class i play is knight beacuse i’m shit in this game and usually i dont even have to drink pots beacuse average is so damn high wtf rotmg pls

I go with speed. I like to avoid the dangers of the G-Lands and the Snake Pit drops in the Highlands. Also, I really hate being slow!

Me, when I can afford it

Yes you should always be able to afford it because you always spend pots on items safely right?

Speed. Snake pit farming may be boring, but at least its safer (for me) than sprite farming.

I keep my spending on functional equips to a minimum (but for some reason the left side of my brains keeps telling me to buy reskins)