Which stat do you max first?

Depends on char, for non-throwaways and future 8/8s max life first as it’s the easiest to get, for me, then mana and etc… For throwaways it really depends on char but most likely either vit/def/atk/dex

I use one 4/8 char to farm pots to max others so I just drink the pots as I get them on new characters. usually I end up maxing def first just by selling off whatever garbage loot I get along the way but recently I’ve been doing a lot of udls and labs and I have been maxing wisdom first on all new characters as a result. I don’t take a character out of the nexus until def and spd is maxed tho so what I max first doesn’t matter too much. survivability is more important than dps.

I max def first because @Bluenoser.

Defense if I have any in my vault.
Speed if I don’t because usually classes don’t need much and it helps with farming godlands and limon.

@Kirkoma
You do know that this emoji, :thinking::thinking::thinking: means lesbian in sign language right?
Lul

I normally aim to max def first, but in reality it doesn’t happen. I almost always end up with dex maxed first.

I go with dexterity because I’m so broke, I can’t afford to pocket max def on any of my characters :rolling_eyes:

Where’s the “Whatever” option on the poll?

Or are we assuming a hypothetical situation where everyone has to start from scratch? In that case I’d probably say Dex.

Do you know that this is meme?

Yes I do. You know what I said is a meme as well.

lol i didn’t know that

vit is obviously the most important. you’re all lying to yourselves here

i used to max def first(when i rich, used to be) but i always got 0 in dungeon that i rush lol so i max dex first know(the other reason is i’m poor now :frowning: )

i haven’t started maxing a character for over a year (last time I died(, but the last time it was def that I bought with life pots. If I start a new one now I’m not sure what I’d max, but it would be with whatever pots I get from farming on my Rogue. So I guess maybe dex?

@AnakinSolo
Really depends on the class. If it is a self-supportable (priest, mystic, pally, rouge) or a high defense class (knight) I will max the easier ones like dex. But, if it’s a class like wizard, I will go for defense first, gathering other pots on the way.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.