White Bag Bounty Hunt Thread

I’ll start off by naming a white bag. If you get that white, then take a screenshot of it and post it here. Then, in that same post, you name another white bag for the next person to get. You can also list a reward for getting that white. Reskins do not count, but you can put a specific reskin as the white to get. For example, I can’t screenshot my moonbeam blade drop for a ray katana, but I can put moonbeam blade as the white to get. Orange bags can also be chosen.

White: Ancient Stone Sword
Bounty: 1 Greater life pot + 1 kendo stick (Shatter will pay Glife and Dbiz will pay back @Shatter as soon as he’s not broke )

This thread sounds like a great way to go broke quickly. x3

You don’t HAVE to give a large bounty. It can just be a pot from the dungeon it drops from or something

Bump

Don’t bump, find a blasted Doku, son! :angry:

/s

Because no one is getting a doku, I am going to switch the starting white bag to Ancient Stone Sword. The reward will stay the same.

I got two of them yesterday, I hope that counts!

White: Seal of Blasphemous Prayer (Oreo)
Bounty: I’ve got a deca for anyone who can get one :smiley:

That works! Maybe since oreos are really really really rare, you could provide a secondary bounty so this thread doesn’t die for 2 weeks. I have some life potions in vault so @Shatter doesn’t have to pay the glife. Just pm me ingame and we can meet up for the glife.

Excuse you no! yo get a damn kendo if yall find a ASS, doku is the life pot

Edit: oh ok good :stuck_out_tongue: though ASS is so much more common then doku good way to lose life

I got this yesterday :slight_smile:

White: Doom Bow
Bounty: The Phylactery

Sounds good I’ll see if I can catch you when you’re on.

Got this this morning

White: Ring of the Pyramid
Bounty: 5 life

Ah shoot, I got one an hour ago before I left the house, but I don’t really take pictures of getting bags.

I’ll trust you on that. When do you the life?

What times are you normally on, and what UTC?

Is now good?

I’m not home until late. ): How about tomorrow?

Oh, and I should make a bounty, huh. First found eliminates the other option.

Bounty 1: EP
Reward: Inc

Bounty 2: Demon Blade
Reward: 1 Glife

Ok. I am -5 UTC.

Cool; I’m -7. Does afternoon work for you?

Yes