White bags that haven't dropped from an event yet

Did I get this accurately?

Red refers to an item dropping in a event chest, while blue refers to an item dropping in a 2x event.

As far as I know, there has never been an event in Sprite, LOD, Void/Cult, CDepths, and WLab after the release of the new waki.

Furthermore, the Battle Nexus and Mad God Mayhem have never seen a chest or other event (beyond just keys dropping) and thus they don’t really count.

i might be wrong, but don’t Mayhem white drop from the event?

yes but mr.gold player we dont have an event for mayhem the dungeon, eventhough we do have a event that drops loot that drops from the dungeon

the op is talking about the fact how mgm never saw an event (eventhough mgm in itself is an event) eventhough the whites are included in other events.

Candy Coated has dropped from a previous ice tomb event.

hey man, no need to be a dick about it :thinking:

wait how am i a dick

Really? Which one, and when?

The good Mayhem whites (Jade, Clarity, MGCloak) drop from the event, but the vanities do not. Mad God Mayhem is a dungeon with vanity drops, but like BNexus the vanities have never dropped in either an event chest or a boosted drop rate event (unlike the rest of the whites)

EDIT: Wait crap, by this logic I think the Biff Whites don’t count

Edit:

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Anatis dropped from a manor event once

Actually the red and blue bee quivers have not been in a chest, only the yellow one went in the nest chest

I believe he is counting the 2X event white drop rate as an event, otherwise whites like vile trap, conflict, etc would not be counted.

FTFY no nasty Reddit link required to see CC was in the Ice Tomb chest!:

Yep it did:

Nevov recognizes s m a r t when he sees it

Yeah

Am dumb

water robe and ep dropped in an encore event about 2 years ago.

Confirmed, in: Puppet Encore Chest Event & Dungeon Opener Raffle (Dec 9 to Dec 12)

unfortunately I have never seen conflict in a chest event, nor any part of the void & cult set. This also goes for normal EP and planewalker.

Not a chest event, but double event white event.

Also EP dropped in that encore event apparently.