White Star Giveaway! [Closed]

I just got white star :smiley:
You know what this calls forā€¦ A giveaway!
Reqs: Must be a blue star+ (to prevent bots)
I will be giving away 4 decas to the winner. (Only one winner)
Comment your name below and tell me about your best realm experience to enter.

Ended.
Also check out my new guild Insurgent

;c
youā€™re not winning the giveaway now

Congrats ^.^

My best realmeye experience was accidentally using a surfing bro pet skin for my uncommon pet
Chosez!

so many people are gonna reply

but congrtz my man!
first time i got crown
i ran around the house screaming

i got gud loots in Motmg.

I like ur name fam.

Ludfru

TPing right in front of an earth smash popping and I was just in the range of damage. Somehow ran back in a split second and didnā€™t die.

:sunglasses:

Get a heart attack from
Need death character experience
1.rogue step on UDL trap
2.rogue get gas in mad lab

Jokes aside, my best realm experience was when so many people typed ā€˜How sadā€™ in the chat (not)
@HowSad

Killith
Best experienceā€¦ my first Dbow, I remember it took a metric crap ton of UDLs to get the first one.

My best experience lately was when I ran over a udl trap on my hunt and lived with 16 hp! 2nd only to the time where my ninja edged out from between Inferno and Blizzard.
Moments like that make realm worth playing.

Stygal

Dying to ghost god in god land.

BrandonCao

I have a coupleā€¦
I got a wand of fallen on a lvl 19 wizard, dcā€™d when i got a bulwark, when I got a bracer I wanted to chat ā€œBRACER OMGā€ but forgot to press enterā€¦ think you know what happened from there.

Grats on the white star my man. My personal favorite experience isnt a real set one time. My favorite thing was starting off as light blue star and progressing through the years with the same group of friends over 5 years. This community can be cancerous as absolute fuck but some great people and friendships can be formed. I hope you had a similiar experience

Hi ty for doing this

Getting my first white bag (cc)

RedXtra
I loved when I got a Bracer Atk Def Acclaim in 1 bag :smiley:

Oryxingod

My best experience was making new friends in realm 6 months ago. Playing and learning new things as we all grew together, although they grew much faster, still the best experience in realm. They really helped me through the thick and thin, but sadly they quit so I am once again solo in realm. Jk, I still have some friends, but none like them.

My best realm experience was when I was about to report you to DECA for hacking (this was the first time you reconnected), but then I realized how great of a friend you were and closed the tab
@DreadDrake

IGN: LuXiang

Best experiences was getting a Bracer and a Crown in the same Shatters!

And then the Pally dying in a Nest with the Bracer during the lagging wave of Armor Piercing shotsā€¦

My name is TongsYuan. My best realm experience was maxing my first 8/8 (my wizard). The feeling was great :smiley: