White Star Giveaway! [Closed]

MuddyPantz

Back when I was new to rotmg, I had a group of friends (around 6-10) and we would all meet up every friday to play together and run dungeons. One day as the realm was about to close, one of my friends joked “Cland tp!” Then one second later an actual candy gnome ran by and he started shrieking as we all laughed our heads off. Needless to say we spent the rest of our time in that lucky Cland and I ended up getting my first Candy Armor. Good times.

congrats! IGN: IceAlice

my best realm experience was when I got three gemstones 2 bracers during the shatters event!

Hey… You’re that famebotter who sits in the train.

Flamebom

My favorite realm experience was the first Shatters I ever completed with less then 10 people in the start

Woo just got first shatters white

I’mma just be a party pooper and close your giveaway if you keep using it to farm likes.

(removed like whoring requirement again)

we don’t accept that on the forums.

my best experience was when i was on my 7/8 acrcher doing daichi tanked to of the 250 dmg shots and had 10hp i like near death yet not dying
ign: hoidihoi

Congratulations! White Star is a rather difficult thing to achieve in Realm! Many people play Realm with no inkling of what stars mean, let alone the sheer hours required to achieve white-stardom. Sorry to change the topic, but, now I will tell you about my best Realm experience. First off, my real name is Seth Burchette. My in-game name is TokinBud (obviously haha.) But, one time about 2 years ago back when I was still a major N3WB, I had just logged in with my character which at the time was a Level 4 or 5 Wizzy. So I went to go in a realm portal. Upon entering the realm, I waited for the timer to tick down so I could teleport to a non-guild player. And if I remember correctly, the only people in the realm were all clustered in one spot. So, I teleported to them and found myself in the midst of a buffed Lich. I was taking hits left and right which was rapidly depleting my health since I was a very low level Wizzy. But only through the power of 6 Health Potions did I not perish. And in all the chaos, I had managed to get lots of hits and spell bombs on the same particular Phylactery Bearer. I had not even been there for a minute or two when we ended up slaying the beast. And BEHOLD! A WHITE BAG! It was the very first time I had got a white bag. Heck, before that, I didn’t even know what white bags were. So like any apt Realm player, I scurried over to hastily collect my loot. And as if Oryx himself had smiled upon me, there lay a Soulless Robe! In almost 6 years of playing, I consider this my best moment, albeit EXTREMELY lucky. Like, many of my fellow Realmers have fought and died trying to pry Phylactery Mystic items from the cold hands of the Phylactery Bearers. But my lucky N3WB ass randomly teleported and got some hits in and just got one so easily. After that, I was dissapointed because I had come to find out just how tedious and painstaking acquiring white bags can be. All in all, thank you for allowing me to share my experience AND have a chance at winning 4 Decade Rings! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Oh

Uh… Phylactery bearers don’t drop whites.

IGN - RagingGeb (not anymore, as my new ign is Haven)
Favorite moment - Getting my first white bag, an inc in a god damned forbidden jungle 4 years ago. Ah, the good ol’ days.

Umm. Ok. So it may be in a Cyan bag. But I’m sure they drop in White Bags. But you get the point I was trying to make! I got REALLY lucky!

You’re now just lying or you have bad memory. It was always a cyan bag. Never a white…
I’ve gotten them before.

My best realm experience happened earlier… I got 2 whites in a row :smiley: a dblade and mad lab robe! lol I was so happy good luck everyone

Died on my priest with bracer now i really need the 4 decas ;-;

Congrats man I don’t know you but congrats anyways
:wink:

My best realm experience, you say?
Well, it’s dying by a running into an Undead Dwarf God and then crashing into a Killer Pillar.
Ha, ha, just kidding…
I’d say my first white bag. It was a CSword (with a Leaf Dragon Hide minutes later) but nothing beats that lurch your heart gets when you see the white (unless it’s a White Bagston or Totally A White Bag. I’ve fallen for that so many times. Or if you get, I dunno, a heart attack.)
Goddammit why is this post so long?!

My IGN is ShadeFireI btw, obviously, please enter me and thank you!

Can I enter using my main, Zapdomm? My realmeye acc. got banned so I can’t use it.
Anyways it ends on my birthday lol
Best Realm Experience: My best experience was when I got 7 whites in 3 days, 2 eps, 2 dbows, 1 spirit dagger, 1 bracer, and 1 cbow.

IGN: MandarinZ

Best experience: Finally obtaining a qot

Best rotmg experience was when I was a noob.

be me
lv 12 wizard
snakepit.png
never done it before, have no idea
"one gravestone, hory shet"
proceedwithcaution
lv 14 knight enters after i clear a few rooms and learn behaviors
say hello
give fire sword, better than his shit broadsword
he charges into battle
after a few forays, he decides to try and rush into a room, rather than waiting for me to help
i type "be careful"
he dies.
rip.
I continue on
ding
pbag
ohcool.jpg
open that shit up
issa vengance staff
t6
highest staff ive ever seen in my hands
ohyesohyesohyes
flip out
get pumped
go crazy
kill a few more snakes
nexus
tell my brother I got a t6 staff
tell nexus I got a t6 staff
literally baby my wizard for the next day
nexus at 3/4 hp
join shit guild
get awarded t4 spell
pumped.png
donate all my pots to guild in appreciation
get blue bag in godlands about 2 days later
woah.png
dont realize that other people cant loot blue bag
rush
1 medusa
2 medusa
3 medusa
4 medusa
sweat
1 flying brain
2 flying brain
sweat
im at mach 3 at this point
.3 seconds after I arrive at blue bag, potion is picked up
itsadef
:^)
.4 seconds after arrival at bag, medusas arrive
1 medusa bomb
2 medusa bomb
3 medusa bomb
4 medusa bomb
fails to press nexus key, tries to #nevernexus
rip screen
literally throw plastic plate at wall

thats my story.

Well it was years ago and I don’t actually remember. I assumed it was a white because it was more dramatic for the story. But I was just trying to tell people about that one time where I felt like the luckiest player in the world.