White Star Giveaway! [Closed]

BergmanIOI
My best experience is the first time that I got a white bag because at the moment I didn’t even know they existed and was extremely exited thinking I was the shit (even though it was from sprite world).

Don’t enter me, but my favorite experience was meeting my friend Twostone and ArmandoMR, the two people I trust the most online :>

HerpDerryO (you mean ign right?)

Fweftjfhjs you still didn’t answer my question whether your friend really got 3 char slots from fame box

And yeah i guess my best realm experience was me getting a heal/mheal/electric combo(finally) like 1 hour ago

My best experience was when I bought a life-reviving amulet for only 100 fame, and someone let me trade it for my year-long-desired agateclaw dagger! It turns out the amulet was worth several foul daggers, or $100 USD!! Also my worst mistake in RotMG as it turns out…
-Boss

I am SWAGHK and I am an on and off realm player who never gotten a nile or pyra but 13 sphinxes

I’m BotLucario and being a F2P player, my greatest experience was when I claimed the free vault/char slots that decker gave for fri during MotMG. :>

Dang i hope i get a chance lol
IGN - Peetweji
Best experience is when i got a morning star bow recently.

AsianRain

My best Realm Experience is getting 7/8 on a warrior and realising it was on my mule ._.

ProWinner
Best experience? White Bag from Septavius.

Skrilllexm
Congrats on white star ’

Best moment: Getting my first cbow after a random asked me to help him with OT’s I was overwhelmed at his generiosity

Copy paste spamming
Im Pickle Riiiiiiiiiickk!!!

while rushing a sewers finding the golden rat.

(trust me it works everytime, its worth the 5 blocks :slight_smile: )

Congrats!
Best moment: getting 2 resus in 2 weeks (i died with both but atleast u can see them in my graveyard…)

My best experience has to be the Bracer i got in a public shatters, i didnt see anything and then i walked in the group and i just see that beautiful bracer. i still have it in my vualt.

btw do i need to put my real name or in game name

IGN: Darwolf
Well my best realm experience has to be the people I’ve met on this game. some are quite rude but I’ve met my bestfriend through playing this game. Running a guild is quite fun and bringing players together is a great aspect! As long as you have active people to play with I don’t think this game can stay boring for long

Also, Congrats on whitestar! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m fameplz.
Gotta say best realm experience was being in the thumbnail of an ent sitting video.

Best Experience was getting back to back white bags from the UDL chest event. Morning star into a sword of illumination. Only one other person in that dungeon was there to witness me cream myself

my best experience was getting a jugg then dying with it 3 days later <3
DDann

ign: iceyzzzz
best moment was getting cdirk on my first day back after taking a several-month-long break

My best thing ever in realm was when I got a helm of the Juggernaut. The worst was losing it in an ice tomb. Fuk u nut.