White Star Giveaway! [Closed]

Normanz

lol when i got a pixie and then died with it in the same cland 3 mins later by the mega rototo it was funny and retarded at the same time XD

Wolfanggg

My best memory was doing about 4 straight OT’s and when there was the reward chest (before MOTMG). In those OT’s I got Cbow, then Ctrap then nothing and finally I got an Oreo!!!

IGN GooSlayer
When I realised Pet Rock can be used as bags on king, pup master and ivory.

Rushing third switch on my ogmur knight, managed to kill it but three 7 spawns were on my ass, managed to survive with 1 hp without nexusing. Fun times

Gratz on white my dude

Finishing my first lost halls with only 12 people D:

I got robe of the star mother tho!

MrSansman

Best experience was back in 2011 when someone dropped 7 ammys in the nexus, when they were still usefull and revived, that was a big fortune in that time. I picked all of them up.

MrSloan
Best realm experience was during this motmg, After a whole month of me and my buddy getting moss tokens, I ended up getting a mini stone oryx from a stone bag

Getting a Dbow after 5 years

Best experience was getting a morning star from sept, then an Illumi from the chest :smiley:

Done (kinda).

This was my best experience, way back when i was fame farming for my pet, i hadnt shot a single shot until the final, and i wasnt planning i shooting, but i just had a feeling so i did… And i got a resu, before they buffed the drop rates, happened in school and i almost screamed… anyways gl everyone!

Kingsports (duh?)
Hmmm… Honestly i think first getting a pet that could do something wayyy back when (I had had a sprite thing that just followed me for a few months prior). I wasn’t very good (and honestly still am not) and it finally gave a kind of save state for the game and something I could fall back on. Ofc I got so excited that I discounted how long it would take to get the third ability and was stuck w/ just heal and electric for quite a long time lol.

Dystersad, and my favorite time i had in realm was when i got my first white. Because prior to that i had no idea to what a white bag was i was very excited!

IGN: GoldNoobie
my best time in realm was dying.

i see more replies than likes…make sure you’ve liked it to enter…

IGN: AKMFAMDAM best experience was when i got a resu when i was a complete noob.

My best experience was when I almost died but I didn’t

And also I was lava walking and disappeared on my screen and nexused just on time

Congrats on white star!!! Best realm experience: Getting 3 dblades in 10 abysses total lel. IGN FakeRayr

IGN: Piggiesfar
Best experience: Back to back shatts whites :wink:

First time I got Bulwark.
scream and smash my keyboard and then it broke.
I feel good and bad at the same time.