How sad of a story

I liked it! Choose me Please!

IGN: JumpyDog

Best Experience: When I got the doom bow then died

Taigerlol

My best experience was me just getting an ogmur lol

Getting an oreo, IGN: TurtleSky

IGN: Legomanbea

When I got two murkys back to back and I was so happy!

Ign: Evilmob

My best realm experience would be the first time I got a doom bow, it was actually my first UT and I was so happy that I got it that I bought a new character slot, made an archer, put my doombow on my archer, and I died 10 minutes after I hit lv 20.

ē«é¾™ęˆ˜ē”²

i got the kageboshi and was pretty sad XD i really wanted the wand

ign: Zerokishi
best realm experience: Got 3 whites back to backā€¦ (Sprite EP, and 2 consecutive from labā€™s first and second boss)
And while yea, not my ā€˜bestā€™ realm experience, it was still pretty funny.
hmmm better than the best? When I joined a certain guild.

As for worst realm experience: Lost about 5~ maxed characters in a rowā€¦ yea, it happens to the best of us.

My best moment was selling a slime necro (that I bought for 1 mana) for 6 lifes worth of sts

Ign: LongSkelly

IGN: Basketboyy

my best moment was when I got a white in a sprite then immediately went to a lab and got a white. It was pretty awesome my dude :slight_smile:

xdrdogex

my best realm experience was when i got my first 7/8

HEY YOU SAID YOULL ENTER ME IN THAT LOD

still liked tho bb :wink:

Congrats on the promotion, My ign is BigCheech. Ill save all the cliches for the rest of the folks and just keep this short and simple. I would say my best moment in ROTMG just happened to me yesterday, I was in a 20+ man pub shatts but only 4 of us made it to the first boss lolā€¦ pretty common for ASE. But thatā€™s not the best part, in the end only 2 of us made it to the forgotten king. A paladin and me a warrior now ive completed plenty of shatts but this one happens to be special because after all my hard effort all my determination to make it to the end of the road I got my first ever crown at 59 stars , the best part was i popped a fake white bag and got a real white. Thatā€™s my story i am sharing with you, My best rotmg experience, Cheers ! - Cheech

congrats on white star man!

my best realm experience is when i placed a bet that i could get a dbow in 100 udlā€™s for ten dollars against my friend and on the last udl #100 I had gotten 1!

Congrats first off for having the time and will to get white star. My best realm experience would have to be when I got my first 6/8 and this wasnā€™t to long ago either maybe like 2 months, but Iā€™t made me want to play a lot more and become better ya know? Of course if it took me 2 years of playing to get a 6/8 than Iā€™m bad, but I got my first 8/8 very soon after BOTH of which where on the huntress because I had one hell of a sexy skin on it (Thatā€™s the only reason why lmao). But I havenā€™t been able to play that much because of school just started HS. Good luck everyone - MadZetix

Removed the like whoring part of this giveaway, non of that

Minkinsaur
Most memorable experience was playing with my brother around 5 years ago

First of all, congratulations!
My IGN is Qwefb and my best experience was getting my first bracer.