White Star Giveaway! [Closed]

BittBone
My most memorable experience was finally getting my knight(now dead)6/8. It was my first ever 6/8 and I was extremely happy. :slight_smile:

laier
My best realm experience was one month ago when I came back after not playing for 3 years and finding all my stuff in my vault + motmg with free stuff

My IGN is Foxesrock. My best Realm experience was getting two event whites in a row (cdirk and ray katana!).

BLUbeans :smiley:
Felt super good after I finished my first clean shatts

FapFireEz, i was my first 6/8 warrior with fulltops dblade and expo pyra ring , and did encores. i proceeded to survive until the end, and wanted to trick some people by putting down a whitebag. Turns out, tired old me which was awake at fucking 3am forgot that the puppet master explodes when killed. and thats how my first week break since the start of motmg came to be.

My IGN: Epicwave
My best Realm of the Mad God Experience was when I got 2 morning stars back to back.

ign : Fnest
my best exp is, got an oreo and few days later killed by a medusa…

When I got a Jugg
jk when I got a Marble armor, Void bow, and void quiver back to back last halls
Also our names are on our forum name…
wat

Ign: Ballsrkool
Best experience was when I got on the weekly leaderboard for 30 minutes.
Worst experience was when I saw that I wasn’t on the leaderboard anymore :grinning:

Congrats!

Skins was my best experience

I’ve been playing this game for bordering on 6 years now, and I’ve never enjoyed anything more than finding new friends and doing dungeons.

I was in a LOD and then got 3 whites, Blue Black and Red.
It was pretty nice.
Ma man

Symplicits! and best realm experience would be grabbing penguin knight first try probably :smiley:

POOPYDOOK
My best realm experience was around when bagston first came out and i was just doing a routine penta then i saw a whitebag is was like oh just a bagston kms cause there was a guy standing right by it so i walked over it and it was a oreo i was so happy ;D

DratiniXD

Teleporting to a knight and being popped by a Djinn in PPE
(ik i have only 11 stars, so see my graveyard! :slight_smile:)

Ign:XXTheMagus
my best experience was creating my first 8/8( knight). My favorite white bag experience was getting the sullen blade(and then nexusing); a few minutes later in another realm, I got the ghost ship trap.

GoldTM. My best realm experience was when I got my first 8/8.

My name ingame is LeviathanP and my best realm experience was when I got a midnight star, I thought it wasn’t that rare and I used on my 0/8 ninja and lost it. So I went in another lod and got another midnight star :smiley: (I lost it again tho because im dumb)

Zsamsam, best realm experience, Getting a white bag. Or going higher in stars