White tick off list

hope you get it one day yinyarn :slight_smile: same with me

All the Whites i got up till DECA bought. I stoped keeping track when I came back from quiting

Some treasures still on here, never gotten a manor treasure but have gotten 4 puriā€™s since treasures were implemented.

2x Bulwark 33x Doom Bow 9x Csword 1x Cdirk 72x Plane 71x EP 30x Cammy 1x Ogmur 5x Puri 9x Nile 34x DBlade 3xOreo 7x A.S.S. 7x Pyra 6xCbow 13x CC 8x Sphinx 1x swordsworth 3x Anatis 2x Cleg 1x prot 5x doku 4x re-skin dbow 2x cwand 4x re-skin dblade 2x Fire Armor 1x Leafbow 2x puppet master 4x infected skin 3x dancing swords 2x ray katana 1x Cutlass 1x Tablet 1x Jugg 26x conducting 11x CVtrap 9x fulmi 21x madrobe 3x resu

These are the whites I got before Kabam bought the game aka. Wildshadow and pre white bag drop buff.

2 bulwark 1 dbow 1 csword 1 cdirk

got 2 bulwarks in the first 50 snake pits now over 1000, Iā€™m thinking Kabam hard-coded it so I canā€™t get them now

The ones still there are what I havenā€™t gotten yet.

I think the armor might be a white too, but the ring is definitely cyan. Iā€™m not putting both a cyan and white bag on the same row.

also I think STā€™s being in white bags in the first place is stupid.

[quote=ā€œSturkyUsed, post:222, topic:1882ā€]
sir,
[/quote]:open_mouth:

Well, this serves as both a bump and a normal post, so I guess itā€™s just a post then, but anyway, hereā€™s an update of my progress:

And hereā€™s a template for le other folks:

oops, i also have gotten a clover bow before

What program/tool did u use to blur out the whites you havenā€™t got?

Iā€™d like to think Iā€™ve done alright. But considering Iā€™ve played almost 6 years, I really havenā€™t. Like, I was a MAJOR noob up until about a year ago. Just so yā€™all know, the ones I have crossed out are the ones I HAVE collected. Feel free to criticize me :smiley:

Just MS Paint, I simply colored the UTs that I donā€™t have black.

Mehhhā€¦5 and half depressing years of loot

Seeing that everyone else has gotten more whites than me ticks me off. :wink:

Unique whites: 6
Total whites: 10

@Nevov you have the trap? owo

did you just go over it with the pencil tool?
Im sitting next to Curlip and he isnā€™t helping me and he knows theres a quicker wayā€¦

Indeedily Doodily, But I used the fill tool on the top parts of the sprites where it worked, and pasted in some black where itā€™d be easier that way.

And trust me, itā€™s slow. Very slow.