White tick off list

:3 sphinx is something I needed in my life

Wait oops i crossed out csword when I never got it. I also forgot to mark rainbows edge

4 years of rotmg right here.

Well atleast you got a crown

Fun fact : I got it at the last shatters event, as well as the gemstone. The rest I mostly got before.

im not going to question further xd

not judging

no ut armors ever lol

Iā€™ve focused a lot on ents last month. I must have killed around 500 fully buffed of them, but still no QoT.

Apart from that, it was fun to get 2 esben skulls in a row. Less fun to get white in encore, think I finally got a tshot for my archer, then see itā€™s the prism.

Edit:
Holy shit my hand really slipped when I tried to cross out the marble seal
itā€™s not even on the seal anymore lol

TIL I got a white candyshi didnā€™t

My whitebag checklist

Hereā€™s mine, I need an event white :frowning:

getting thereā€¦

Slowly getting back to a regular 4-years player amount of whites.

screams internally

white bag template

nothing too special

Hereā€™s a new template, which is only slightly different from the previous one in item positions, ( dunno why realmeye shifts them around randomly ), along with an update to my progress.

RE wiki bags page has an annoying thing with .gifs of group drop items (eg. LH tops), so canā€™t easily do an img of the reds/oranges/cyans I search for and bit too busy at the moment to DIY make one.

Since itā€™s hard to see which I want badly: Cdirk, Cleg, Arctic Bow, Bulwark, QoT, Puri, Bunny Helmet, Midnight and also the shaitan skull but forgot to give it a heart.