White tick off list

Rip loot

I have started doing Tombs, but Iā€™ve only managed a life pot at most from one. My Mystic seems to be valuable in Tombs, but that might be why I donā€™t get loot.

I was going to start using loot potions in dungeons that have a white that I actually want, but so far I havenā€™t been able to get the T7s and T8s I need daily. At this point I plan to just get 7 6/8s and see where it takes me.
(My luck is so bad that Iā€™ve been trying to get a PlaneWalker for so long I managed to max 3+ characterā€™s Dex. I got 2 EPs in that time tho.)

Are they pub tombs?

Yep, I havenā€™t been in a single private. I stasis the bosses that are last in the order and target them.

slightly depressing/10
i donā€™t do tombs because lag

LOL, I came in to see how many whites you have pissed off (ticked) but I found it was items not people. Very sad!

haha totally what i thought at first

Got a Midnight Star. My luck may be changing.

If you want to be like me and make it complicated and have a nice looking table, try doing this instead:

Install a free paint program that has some type of ā€œlayeringā€ system. Some good examples are GIMP and Paint.NET.

Take the image above from RealmEye and darken it. You can darken the image by adding a layer that is entirely black, but with low opacity. Combine the black layer with the original image. The result should look like this:

Create another layer on top of this image. This layer will be used to show what UTā€™s youā€™ve gotten.

Go back to the RealmEye page and right-click the UTs that youā€™ve gotten. Simply copy and paste on top of the darkened-UT and surprise, youā€™ve done it (donā€™t forget to combine all layers when youā€™re done). Hereā€™s an example result:

Yay.

Easy and cool way to show off which white bag items you've gotten

Are those really all the whites you have gotten?

Itā€™s an example.

That looks a lot nicer than circle/crossing out a white. I hope I see more of this around.

alot more work, but very nice, a pain now b/c deca is adding more whites

Edit: just got dire prism

Edit: Just got Thousand Shot

Good luck!

Iā€™m sooo jealous of youā€¦

probably should have posted this a while ago when the thread started, but i made it fancy now:

my luck w/ uts is all over the place, still no cbow, spirit dagger or ass (and until a few weeks ago no ***D***bow), yet i manage to have all the shatters whites 3 event whites and plague

You know what? Iā€™ve only gotten an EP, a Plane, and an Expo, so all of you that are like ā€œMeh I donā€™t have that manyā€ and have like half of the list checked off can go sit in a corner and think about your life. :stuck_out_tongue:

congratz, have never gotten 1, but like 5 more of the more trivial whites

iā€™m pretty happy with what iā€™ve gotten, but that dbowless period was absurd. no one could figure out why i didnt have one after like 1200 udls. thank heavens i finally got one, if for no other reason than to say iā€™ve gotten a dbow