White tick off list

Still got some work to do, especially every shatters and o3 white

(not including forging or trading)

Correction: I have had a spectral spell, cuffs.

BUMP!

Iā€™ve gotten Vangaurds Visage (was on testing but idc im checking it off cuz i consistently complete first lol)
All the bnexus whites!
Lumi!
Yellow quiver!
And Dire Instablity
since the last update!
Currently, Iā€™ve been working on learning shatters, as well as actively hunting court of oryx whites. Next ones Iā€™m grinding for will be the thicket ones, then reef, then htt.
Saving htt for last because when people join court they most frequently want htt so i do that with them

Not my white tick off list, but a mini PSA. (my list can be found here, though)

I updated the Loot Containers page with all the new sheaths. Since many people use it as their white tick off list, I thought it would be useful to share this here.

If you see anything thatā€™s wrong or missing, please send me a message on RealmEye or discord (fincy#1199), or add it yourself, any help with the wiki is greatly appreciated.

E- luck

bump

disclaimer: does not include the interregnum whites, i have not gotten all of them

i might have gotten red quiv and forged it away idk? i think i got S.T.A.F.F but Iā€™m not 100% sure. Also not sure if i got the motmg whites my first motmg, pretty sure i got dblade but not dbow

Mystic is = #1 best class with necro and wizard so of course i would only get conflict, il get cdirk next event though because i can just forge conflict and i have exalted mystic.

New mistake items

i havenā€™t done many steamworks yet

i forgot that i also didnt get the quiver from the interregnum set as well as the scepter and flail

Fuck the mace, i got lean crown before this and im sad because my summoner would be so sexy with it