Who thinks that I have wasted my time?

here it is. my realmeye stats. I have spent 24 hours on this forum. in 50 days.
at least I have 50 more days until regular. hopefully. maybe. possibly.
here is a poll.

• You have completely wasted your time
  • Pffft, that’s nothing, look at MY stats
  • Nice job, getting regular in 50 days.
  • Nice, but try a little harder for regular

0 voters

I got regular on my 50th day with 3 times your stats LUL

Here’s mine,

It’s larger than yours, so to say you wasted your time would be hypocritical of me.

:joy::joy::sunglasses::sunglasses::joy::sunglasses::joy::sunglasses::joy::sunglasses::joy:
Do you even lift

Whether or not it is a waste of time is your own decision. I find my time on the forums really enjoyable, and even though I know I could be doing better, more productive things, it’s like a place to relax, and I have fun talking to people. I’ve spent 360 hours on the forums, and I think they’ve been spent fairly well.

If you’re cutting things in your non-realm life, like friends, family, or your own health, to be on the forums, then I advise you cut back on your foruming, but otherwise, you’ll be fine.

The forums, and really, any activity, are places where your time is used the way you want to use it, and the result of the time spent is very much up to you to decide through your posts and actions.

In my lower total read time, i have done and received more than you have in about 75% of those stats

nubs:

and I’m not even close to the big no-lifers up there. you’ve got slightly below average stats there my friend.

Both of you have pretty impressive read time for 100-ish days visited

That 25% is what matters :sunglasses:

29 days wasted :eyes:

I mean… wasted is a little strong…

Wait wait wait
I have 18days less than Xaklor in read time
But I have only 31k less posts read
whaa?

that’s about 63.63 posts per minute read or more than 1 post per second O_o
WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE??

I dont think that I would have done something more productive if I wouldnt have been here

That’s most likely gonna be me sometime

You didn’t completely waste your time if you had fun but I’d say you could have done better stuff with your time

You (probably) enjoyed your time on the forums so it isn’t a complete waste. You may have done more productive things in those 24 hours, like excercising, but browsing a forum is “good enough”.

If you want to chat with regulars or if you’re just curious how close you are to becoming regular, feel free to bring The Regular Bridge back to life.

Constantly writing No U

well when you aren’t spending your time keyboard warrioring all the time like RMG and spend most of your time in places without a lot of wordy content, zipping though posts like a madman isn’t hard.

Realmeye forum statistics
Bragging?

I’m in
Click my profile

cough cough forum games cough cough cough