Who thinks that I have wasted my time?

Mine are as bad lol

Lol This was a little confusing. halfway through the poll it changed from whether i had wasted my time on the forums to whether I was going to get regular at the 100 day mark. To clear this up, I am making 2 more polls, one for wasting my time on forums, and one for getting regular.

• You wasted your time on these forums, get a life
  • Glad you spent so much time here
  • I dont care what you do, It is your life.
  • Pfft, that is nothing, look at MY stats

0 voters

• You are getting regular at the 100 day mark if you keep this up
  • You can get regular, but it will take a little more effort
  • You can get regular, way to small stats

0 voters

If Iā€™ve become a regular in less than 100 days, Iā€™m pretty sure you can too. :blush:

Yep. The visiting requirement is at least 50/100 days.
If you visit 50 days in a row, that is 50/the last 100 days, even if you werent here before that.

0:10 :thinking:

Where ya from mate, if you donā€™t mind me asking? Or are you American and just set your phone to use the 24 hour clock?

Nah, Iā€™m from England. So my timezone is inherently different to yours (imagining that you are American).

Thats sad tbh

Yup, 'Murican through and through, ya filthy redcoat (jk, Brits are cool).

Brits are badā€¦

Nah. The Brits Iā€™ve met are among the funniest people Iā€™ve met, and your accents are cool (I guess to you guys, weā€™re the ones with accents, but whatever).

My area has the trashiest accent Iā€™ve been told.

I like you Americans, especially Dorrald Tremp. Heā€™s such a funny guy.

SMH 3 day read time noob

since I missed a few days, I might get regular on day 60, right?

Please donā€™t mention politics, and especially not him. Political discussions are a sure fire way to ruin everyoneā€™s fun.

I didnā€™t know you felt so strongly about it. Well goodbye, I am going to change my personality to a way that everyone will like me and be back in 2 days.

Itā€™s not so much that I care about it as that I want to avoid political discussions. I hate political discussions because they can ruin friendships, and Trump and his policies are one of the biggest and most hotly contested political topics here right now.

Your personality is fine, donā€™t try to change it :frowning:

Not a complete change, just someone that is likeable by everyone. That was my original plan on this Forum, but sonetimes I can get carried away trying to impress people.

There will always be some people that donā€™t like you, but I feel that most people here like you.

I feel like there is a larger amount that dislike me. So I will be back in 2 days time after I have had some thinking time to myself.

If you need me or would like to talk to me normally, you can contact me via Directly Messaging (DMā€™ing) my Instagram: @7.23o.