Who thinks that realms should have a max 100 people instead of 85?

Ok I am sorry dude, but I literally said in my explanation that I don’t want to shoot or use my ability in the Nexus Tutorial…

Then just don’t use your ability, is that so hard to understand? Or are you that impatient you have to teleport around in the tutorial…

OMFG I JUST SAID THAT I DON’T WANT TO “SHOOT” IN THE TUTORIAL TWICE NOW. DO I NEED I REALLY NEED TO SAY IT A THIRD TIME. You guys really need to learn how to read…

Yeah but why? pacifist is a poor bonus to go for

I don’t want to go for pacifist… I want to kill 1 god so that I can get accurate, sniper, sharpshooter, enemy of the gods, and slayer of the gods. However, I can’t do that when I need to kill stuff in the tutorial, do any of you understand my dilemma now?!

Okay, kill 4 gods :joy:

You’re doing an exploit on top of what I would consider an exploit and complaining.

Okay…

No.

Do. You. Understand. Percentage?

All of those bonuses are a percentage. Kill a few more gods ffs don’t be lazy, and then make a discussion post to discuss an idea to help out with your laziness.

Or else deal with your laziness and just don’t use nexustutorial. Sit and wait to enter the train realm.

OR here’s my best suggestion yet - play the damn game instead of running after numbers.

It’s a personal choice - but no one’s going to support an idea which solely comes from the reasoning that things should be done to make your work easier. This is an mmo, not a single player game.

People have given you ample reasoning as to why there’s a 85 player limit, deal with it bub.

Sigh…

Fine…

Thanks for the suggestions.

Just don’t KILL ANY GOD DAMN ENEMIES is that so difficult to do? Just drag them away from the walls and shoot the walls.

No. I do not think realms should have a max of 100 people because realm already has its lag.

you are definitely the only one.

why would you have to kill stuff in tutorial? there are 0 enemies that have to be killed to get through nexustutorial.

Are you forgetting about Oryx’s kitchen?

Idk if walls count as enemies killed.

@Doc o’ ancient one, where did this “85” number come from anyhow? @Amitp? D’aw…

Still easy to kill no enemies, I’ve done it plenty of times.

Oh I thought that they were implying that there are no enemy encounters through the nexus tutorial.
I understand that you can get through without killing anything.

The 85 player limit was already established when I started playing.

Looking through the update logs the player count was increased to 40 on January 13, 2010 (not sure what the previous limit was). I don’t see any other changelog comments about increasing it to 85.

Where’s @Seven when you need him. :cry:

100 is pushing it

I would have taken it to 50 if it was my decision.
this would make bosses event’s and dungeons less public-crowded :wink: