Awefawefwaef

Hey!

I’m having the same FPS drop issue. In my case I get less FPS when stretching the game, for instance when I like to play on full screen. For the most FPS you shouldn’t stretch your client.

Secondly, If this doesn’t work, you could always play through a Steam client or even some kind of 3rd party client, for example hacked clients. I don’t recommend playing with hacks, but it could be a solution. You could always disable all hacks to play fairly (as you should).

I hope this helped!

With kind regards,
IIjellekeu

the only problem with the hack clients are that people don’t care about you turning off the hacks. they see the hacked client and will call you a cheater regardless

Well, I know the solution, there are so many programs that works without your permission. One is your Anti-virus, depending what kind of antivirus you are using, your computer will get more slower. Try to desactive it whie you play and also download “Gamerazer” is a program that help you to turn off some windows programs that arent necesary while you play. Cya

The anti-virus shouldn’t be a problem on a PC with those specs. Realm isn’t a heavy thing to run either.

Yes true. On the other hand won’t they see your hacks if you turn them off right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Trust me it would.

i was thinking mostly like screenshots and stuff. people have posted pictures of hack clients on here before.

Play on web then. Sometimes the easiest solution is the best

DON"T USE WINDOWS 10, COMPLETELY FUCKED MY COMPUTER. Sorry if I’m repeating something.

Try flash 13 and make shure rotmg is on low quality, also add it as a trusted locaiton(google search how).

Are you using hardware accel, or contorting the proportions of the client?

I found a solution. After trying most of the things here with no success, I disabled cortana in the registry and for some reason that fixed the problem.

Cortana’s the first service you kill off on a Win 10 PC. Figured you woulda done that already!

wait what do you disable it in the settings or something?

You can probably do it here.

update: i don’t really have a lot of problems anymore, probably because there are less people.
but i was rubberbanding a lot yesterday

Updating to Windows 10 literally broke my computer ;-;

I did disable Cortana, however after some updates or something (that I didn’t schedule, of course) it was re-enabled. Had to disable it again in registry .-.

You can disable it by creating a registry entry and setting it’s value to zero. Just look up a guide.

Give a warning. Messing with registry can fuck shit up