Why am I basic

I should be member, it’s been over 15 days. Also how can i been mod

Found this also: Continuing the discussion from Zlushy:

List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

That is kinda odd, unless you did something bad that makes the system not want you as a member. Like too many flagged posts or something like that.
And I don’t believe they are looking for more mods atm, but if you want to be a mod you simply have to be an outstanding member of the community over a long time period and they will get to you when they need another mod.

Flags maybe? Or give more likes and receive more[quote=“Zlushy, post:1, topic:6509”]
Also how can i been mod
[/quote]

Solve a 10x10 Rubik’s Cube blindfolded in under 2 minutes

How many flaggs is too many, I’ve only had a couple because it was off-topic.[quote=“JonassMann, post:2, topic:6509”]
And I don’t believe they are looking for more mods atm, but if you want to be a mod you simply have to be an outstanding member of the community over a long time period and they will get to you when they need another mod.
[/quote]

Ok, inb4 mod Zlushy :smiley:

Seems a bit random, but I’m on it :joy:

Considering it’s only 6 flags to lose Regular, I would think it’s quite low

That puts too much pressure on someone not to piss of though

I would assume flags don’t register before they are confirmed to be legit, or else it would be way to easy to just drag people down from regular and such.

I assume the reason you aren’t a member is because there are still pending flags under investigation.

What does stars have to do with this…

more knowledgable players have more to contribute to the community, thus they are an asset to be promoted to member

If you have even got to level 20 on every character class ( 1 star) you would be at least dark blue star…

Uh correction, lvl 20 doesn’t equal 20 fame.

And what does that have to with with stars…

Continuing the discussion from Zlushy:

Continuing the discussion from Zlushy:

???

Why did you quote me?
I thought I got something important because I havent been playing Forum Games in a while
but idk why u still have basic, maybe not enough posts read?
didnt spend hours or maybe you didnt reccieve enough likes
Remember to cast likes for others Zlushy
idk just read this part from the What are Trust Levels FAQ

"Members keep coming back to the forum and have participated long enough to earn complete citizenship.

Requirements start getting higher at this trust level. Users can get to Member by…

Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
Casting likes for others
Receiving likes
Replying to a number of topics
Reading dozens of topics and posts
Spend hours browsing the forum"
Quoted from FAQ:What are Trust Levels?
Do you meet the reqs Zlushy?

Look at my profile, I meet all thats stats, obliviously i qualify that’s why I’m asking why im not member

I have a feeling that the badges are broken
Pretty sure I meet reqs for reg but idk.
even bugged xaklor and some other regs yesterday on disc xd
maybe ask mods?

Judging from the entire discussion about you posting a lot of off-topic stuff I would assume the problem is too many flags.