Why Crystal Sword Shouldn't be a Swapout

However the amount of LHs people farm and do make getting it for a melee being built (or used) a realistic goal, but crystal sword would definitely be much easier to get yes

I was so confused reading this, because my reading comprehension is absolute shit so I reread the topic twice before I saw the comments. Thanks jaws.

But yeah crystal sword is nice, especially LH (make those n00bs without csword tank the shots xd).

this has a range of 7.7 so its the best sword

The bane of Rock Crystals
good times

Or you could just use ASS as your main sword /shrug

Crystal Sword still provides SB 99 out 100 times though especially on Warrior. Yeah, stat-wise there are better options but you can still use it. It just depends on if you want it congesting your inventory.

with your writing skill you should write a novel or fiction not a crappy post in flash game forum

crystal sword is like 1/10-15 from an easy godsends mini event
colossus sword is probably 1/100-1/150 and 1 from 4 possible whites, not to mention the dungeon requires coordination, experience, and is fairly risky, especially for newer players

I’d say the number is more like SB 100 out of 100 times, especially on Warrior. 'Cause you’ll always hit the threshold if ya hit the target consistently, really. Whereas an Acclaim might be hitting sitting SB 99 out of 100 times cause it lacks that one tile.

Hardly a difference, but it just shows that DPS matters little with Melees.

@Adeadawdee
Ah, thanks I guess? (Was that a compliment?)
I do write quite a bit, but it’s mosty limited to D&D backstories at the moment. (And crappy posts on flash game forums I suppose, lol.)

As a side note regarding ASS, any time I am playing RotMG, and not maxing a character, I am farming for ASS. (And O2)
Ever since I made my first 6/8 Paladin which was at least two years ago. Never got the sword. Out of luck.

Crystal Swords on the other hand? I’m never farming for them and I’ve got at least seven on my main and one on my npe ~100 fame Wizard. They really are too common.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.