Why did my main get banned for no reason

I went to log on to my main and it got banned for no reason at all

You kind of answered your own question… You ask why it got banned then said it got banned for no reason. Not much anyone here can do for you, email support.

Many false bans are going through, guilds being targeted.

it will be fixed in time just hang in there.

It’s the crasher wave, they are cracking down

It is not a crasher ban wave.

What might it be then? I assumed that deca was cracking down on crashers

Not sure of the cause as of now, but there seems to be a wave of false bans in the past 24 hours. You are not alone; I was also banned last night in the false ban wave.

Just be patient and wait, support IS looking at this right now. If you do not hack, you have NOTHING to fear.

now this is kind of scaring me out, getting banned for no reasons

can’t be banned if you don’t make an account

when u have one

weird, could be some kind of glitch or whatsoever, have u used a famebot? or crashed any private dungeons?
or maybe be offensive in chat?

What if you miss a day of login rewards :cold_sweat:

SUPERRRRRRRRR TRUEEEEEEE DATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i want that skin so badly.

I think it actually is, they addressed it just a few days ago

no reason isn’t good enough

I was banned as well. both my main and my alt accounts were banned for “suspicious activity” so yea. I emailed deca and they gave beack both of my accounts.

They already are, just not in waves.

Anyone that’s been crashing my group has faced the hammer within a day or two. It’s :ok_hand:

some of the now unbanned ones still try, we say “leave please” and they actually do cause they know we got em by the balls if they do not. Amazing!

So do I, so that way I can feed it. Lol.

Hmu with some of ur connections I wanna be able to do that in pub halls runs lol

What if you crash your own dungeon :thinking: