Why dont I find loot in mountain temple troom?

Probably a stupid question

I think loot from it is isn’t guaranted

Moved to #academy:questions-answers bro, put it on the specific section of the academy, dont let it floating just on #academy

How rare is loot there?

Unknown, my best guess, from experience is about one in three. Mind you I have not played in a few months so it very well could have changed but I have not seen patch notes around MT Trooms.

Both the boss and chest seem to guarantee two pots, a def and something else, to someone – so solo the dungeon for 4 pots. Apart from that tiered loot seems common but the whites and ST items are very rare.

Solo does not lead to guaranteed loot in troom. Again, unless they have recently changed this. I liked soloing MTs and can recall on many runs getting stiffed in the troom.

Odd. I always get two pots on soloing, one of which is a def, from both the boss and chest, so four pots total. And of course a mark from the boss. Other than that tiered loot is common but nothing worth picking up normally – no tops. Whites and set items seem very rare now, not seen one in months.

Edit: do you have a screenshot I have never gotten no loot thier

No shat Sherlock loot isn’t guaranteed though highly likely

I’ve been in 5 mts and hot no troom loot

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.