Why is my post partly in German?

This one, the auto-generated text for the Reddit link is in German: Bis jetzt 102 Votes und 57 Kommentare auf Reddit. I can’t see why: everything about my setup (location, browser locale, how I read the forum, how I browse Reddit) is English. The UK in particular is where I am.

german for me too and im canada :man_shrugging:

:open_mouth:

mreyeball ist deutscher?? (or at least realmeye discourse servers in germany or smth idk how this stuff works :weary:)

Yes, I would expect it to be the same for everyone. The content’s been created now, so the post is there.

It would seem to be a recent change as I posted a similar link only 8 days ago without problems.

Why is that a problem? Why not everything in German? :hugs:

Yea realmeye is most likely based in a European country as the main bot stays in eusw

The server seems to be in germany indeed https://check-host.net/ip-info?host=realmeye.com

Strangely the stuff normally is in english for me even though I’m in germany

deca itself sits in Berlin.

OK, as a test lets try this again. This is just the last post I commented in on Reddit (tried using the newest post but it had a massive image in which messed up the preview). Yep, still broken:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.