Why is Nest so unpopular?

It is important to remember that the Nest, Lost Halls and their respective events are still new. Back when the Avatar was first released, everyone thought that the Avatar and the Shatters were impossible, but as time went by people learned more about it and later it became common knowledge. My point is that it takes time for new things to become common knowledge and be accepted as a way of the game. Just watch, it happened with the Avatar and Shatters, it will happen with the new dungeons.

Careful with this example - Avatar got nerfed because it was nigh on impossibleā€¦

yes, its too hard

There a few issues with nest and its unpopularity

1 Dificulty. The boss is a little hard
2 Not enough reward. The dagger is great but other than that there is nothing worth the effort.
3 No strategic improvment. Maybe that is not the best way to put it. If you take shatters and tomb, two dungeon that have close level of reward (in terms of pots), there is a huge difference in what experience ā€œprovidesā€ to you. In the older dungeons knowing what to do can make it sooo make easier while in nest its indifferent
4 Its still new.

Even after the nerf to 500k hp w/o invulnerability, people complained the shit out of it and it took a while to take down.

The potion rewards for nest are a bit low considering the time and reward, but there are multiple UTs that are worth it.
The dagger is obviously great, but the helm is also very good if the user doesnā€™t have jugg which is most of the playerbase. Also, the nectar bow isnā€™t bad either, basically an upgraded covert thatā€™s great for clearing.

In a 20 man nest, I see like 6-7 lifes drop if they all remain to the end (Which doesnā€™t happen in pub), which is a good level of reward. The difference is, compared to shatters and tomb, the vastly increased difficulty of surviving the boss fight.

I got the helm and hated it . The bow is alright but i feel like cbow is used for pretty much the same situations and is better ( also its much more commun of a drop). In regards to life my impression is that tomb gives out more, but i was never a huge fan of tomb so i didnt do a whole lot.

The helm is like aimbot but not hacks because it deals sb now so the helm is good.

In big nests vs big tombs, nests drop more life. In a small nest, like 8 person, then only like 3-4 lifes drop, vs 7-8 from a tomb for 8 people, so yeah.

When im playing warrior soul bound damage is one of the last things i worry about, the class makes so much damage that it is almost irrelevant if the helm contributes or not to sb damage

So here are the reasons:

1. The dungeon is too long
  2. Clearing it is 2 hard/takes 2 much time
  3. Rushing is ur death cuz u wont solo the boss
  4. Not enough rewarding
  5. Minions are kinda op
  6. The Boss is 2 hard tbh

I think they should remove the Nest event. I HATE IT. Always gets in the way of closing realms.

Edit : They shouldnā€™t make it required to close realm.

How about instead of removing it entirely just make it like the Lost Halls event so itā€™s not required. (I personally think itā€™s fine)

Good idea, but have to do something about the quest sign popping up.

Yes I agree with this. Kind of like a Candy Gnome although its much bigger. Donā€™t make it mandatory is basically what Iā€™m trying to say.

Just like the avatar and sentry it shouldent be required to close the realm

Iā€™m finding that more and more I want the hatched bees at the Nest Event to be visible as red dots on the minimap, as they can venture so far from the centre and it only takes one bad dragger to get you caught unawares/sandwiched between them.

I donā€™t know about you guys. In my server, nobody does Nests. In the event, people just let it sit there. I usually just solo it until the giant bees come out and around 3-5 people start to tp to kill the bees. Once a Nest drops however, nobody goes in. I got lucky today to have around 15 people go in. Then they all left and about 3 people is left. (I had to nexus) How come nobody is interested in them?

Cause a) it takes too long, b) not as rewarding, and c) there was a post about this.

Lol c isnā€™t an answer

Risk > Reward
Other Dungeons in the Amount of Time you can Finish a PUBLIC Nest > Nest

Basically, you can make so many more pots, and take a lighter risk of dying by doing other dungeons than using your time trying to kill the event, and then doing one where there is tons of other people that probably canā€™t do the dungeon.