Why is rotmg lagging so much when the settings are at the lowest(I've tried everything on the internet)?

It used to not lag on the same computer but I’m back after 6 months and it lags so bad.

Are all particles off?

Are ally projectiles off?

yes

Are you on browser? If so, switch over the flash player.

I’m using adobe flash player and my browser asks me everytime to turn on flash

So you go to realmofthemadgod.com to play, correct?

I have an account on Kongregate and realmofthemadgod

Alright, so to help reduce lag, I recommend you follow the instructions on this page.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector

It’s what most people use to play realm.

na wtf most people use hacked clients man, I know for fact cause every time new patch comes out the first 2 hours fame train goes from 150 -> 20 people

I think only about 1/3 of the rotmg players use a hacked client

LMAO Nice joke

'cause it’s the fame train

I used to think that only 1% of RotMG players used hacked clients, because I thought most people would be down-to-earth players that enjoyed earning things from grinding and hard work. I laugh at my naïveté now, realizing that most of RotMG hacks. Still hard to wrap my head around, I don’t get why people don’t enjoy the satisfaction that actually playing the game gives.

dont worry tho people like me and you (Hoepfully) will keep the purity alive!

yeah i got 1.5k hours on it :wink:

Very nice :wink:

Do you have any whites that you’re grinding for?

yeah i really, really want part of the void set - so sad is that i got colo sword, plate, 2 cult staves and 1 cult ring, without any part of void set. I dont really want ogmurs and juggs. My end-goal is to get a wand of the fallen. I did 2000 mts without a single one during the event(s), and its really, really sad. Also I did not get a single shatters white eventhough i’ve done 500+. My luck is absurdly good in some situations (17 ice crowns) but bad in others.

Whoa, that’s quite a lot of white bags. I’m not too experienced in cult and void yet, but I would love to get my hands on that void quiver. I adore Sword of the Colossus too, and I would like an Ice Crown. Since Archer is my one and only favorite class, I have a dream archer set that I wish to attain one day. There’s a Mountain Temple event in 2 weeks, good luck getting that Wand of the Fallen then! :wink:

fat ty