Why is "To The Mountains" just a harder version of the "Rainbow Road" daily quest for the same reward?

Title.

They both need the same marks, but one just needs 3 extra. Both give the same tier of quest chest.
Why? What’s the point of them both existing?

Most likely Deca just forgot that a quest like that existed, or they just like people having “diverse” quests more often. Interesting!

Yeah, I just got both of them today and noticed it’s this way. I can get why more is good for the sake of variety, but it’s weird.

Honestly Deca is really lacking in the Tinkerer aspect. For a game so embedded on dungeons and grinding, its amazing how little effort they put into it and how bland it is.

To be fair, they have the right idea. The turn in system could be good if done in a fun way. I agree with how simple and boring it is right now, though.

The Tinkerer system is genuinely a lot better than it used to be, it’s ignored a lot less than it used to be.

This one might have been an oversight, where it just wasn’t noticed there was the exact same requirements but with less for another quest, but there are some other quests that are more questionable while being very clearly intentional design.
There’s a regular quest that requires Daichi marks, and even worse, an epic quest chest that requires Nest marks (when Nest is one of the few dungeons to get its own unique quest chest, and also is generally considered “endgame” and isn’t ran too much outside of organized Discord runs or event pops in the Nexus). IMO, it just seems like a massive waste of marks because you could save them for a lot more profit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.