Why not be nice to someone?

gives 3L, 1M, 2 recomps and T6 scepter

gives deca

Why not make somebody’s day when you can?

Its fun to do this especially in the realm because you find more deserving people there scraping by in the lowlands.

Because some people can be rude and ignorant about it, it’s only on good days when you find people who actually recognise and appreciated the kindness that you show them.

I did this around 6 times and they were nice all the time… probs cuz im lucky

I dont get it…

Its just someone asking for an encore with some random blue text surrounding it

This man is a genius.

I don’t think so, most people I’ve given items to have been appreciative. At least a thanks. I’m not sure what type of people Redox has given items to.

Orange stars.

Blue stars don’t know how to accept trades, so I’m sitting there for 5 mins waiting for them to click “Accept Trade”.

Because, I’ve had people say Brock isn’t cool.

Gave away 8 abyssals today, 2 people thanked me. Better then usual I guess. Also don’t say your giving away free items, just give them to the people that could actually use them.

If you don’t have the patience to wait for blue stars to learn about the game, why give them items in the first place? Isn’t the whole point is to help them get better?

I wouldn’t call that

they’re just noobies!

:man_facepalming:t5: Not the blue stars, I like the blue stars. But most people at higher ranks don’t have good responses to me giving them items.
It doesn’t mean I’m going to stop giving people items, but I do get frustrated wen people take it and don’t even thank me.

I mean, I give a yellow star some free tops and get massive amounts of thanks, for just 2 cosmics, a recomp, and a T13 robe

I wouldn’t gove tops or anything like that, I’m too selfish.

Anything at T11 or below.

that’s probs why you dont get TYs. they are shit.

Well those items are worth like nothing, probably why you’re not getting thanks

I’m not giving those to Yellow stars

Oh, I give up with arguing in this thread.

Some people aren’t very grateful when you give them better gear than they already have, but people are treating this like a competition of “Oh, I gave a bunch of players Tops and they thanked me!”.
Congratulations!

Well maybe people in the US Servers are a more well-mannered, but in the EU Servers I’m in I barely get a word out of some people.
Not everyone is nice about it when you show them kindness.

whatthe
I just said not being toxic is good, and you argued back that it wasn’t…