Why not have contents of bags shown without holding ctrl or hovering over it?

whenever i see a bag, and i need to hover over it, i find it disorienting and kind of a hassle, especially when there are enemies around

if people prefer the minimalist look, and don’t like seeing item contents of a bag over the bag, what about an OPTION to “always show content of bag” that you can toggle on/off?

I have it set to right click and it works like a charm. Maybe try it that way.

The only time I see the contents in a bag is if I’m hovering over it with my cursor. Then again, multiple features have been awkward for me since their introduction, since my nexus button is the left ctrl key…

same

Not gonna lie I would love a toggle on/off feature

Off topic but did you do a ninja ppe awhile back?

so i take it that holding ctrl doesn’t do better?

it’s just one more thing to think about
and, as bookwyrm said, my friend uses ctrl as his nexus key as well, because it’s an easier “fat finger/panic” nexus button (he just palms the keyboard :sweat_smile:)
i thought my friend was the only one who used ctrl till bookwyrm mentioned it here.

side note: he also complained that ctrl has always been his nexus key, it’s getting in the way of Exalt features, and vice versa.

I do hope he has a mechanical keyboard.

I don’t see why pressing a button less than an inch from your WASD hand is a problem this big.

it’s not but it would be better if loot preview was default, yes?

I mean to me it doesn’t really matter. I’m sort of attuned to just pressing ctrl, but I guess it would.

Kind of a late response, but I have it set to ctrl because firstly, I have shaky hands and would quite frequently hit r at random intervals (as I’m sure a number of other players have experienced), but that key in particular was selected because my pinky almost naturally rests there, well out of the way of all other command keys.

Seems plausible. personality trait “shaky hands” duly noted

Just noticed this, I had the same problem but it was with my second consumable. I used that button to spam mp pots while spamming space bar. Got awkward so it had to be smth else. Now I know how you guys feel.

this is hella late because I don’t go on forums but yes i did

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.