Why people solo egg basket?

I don’t know why other people try to solo it. Is soloing it gives more eggs?

(Sorry for my bad grammar)

Guess which one.

Greed,gluttony and also lust for the egg basket lol x)) and sloth cause some ppl is just too lazy to call :<

no

theres guarenteed eggs
if you solo it you will always get the basket
if you call it then youre not guarenteed if others get soulbound

Ohh that’s why ppl solo it :confused:

As long as you do like 100 damage you’re guaranteed an egg.

Personally I call until someone starts eping and spellbombing, then i stop calling for that realm.

The logic of “I won’t get enough damage into the basket if I call it” is complete trash unless you’re not even level 20 or have T10 under gear on the class you’re calling the basket on. The baskets are literally designed to encourage massive amounts of players to explore the Realm via the 2nd innermost and the very innermost loops to hunt for the baskets - not for some solo/small groups of players to snipe.

Greed takes over your mind once you see one.
And also being too lazy to call them >_>

fyi, eggs aren’t guaranteed when not soloing! I teleported to someone, killed it, and got 0!

Because there’s a good share of people that don’t know that the egg drop is still guaranted even if they call. And some are just selfish asses.

Low iq people. That’s why.

Even if you tell them that, they still keep shooting the next ones, without waiting.
So most are selfish.

Eggs are guaranteed, read the updates. I just get out a t0 and t0 spell wizard and just spell bomb it once and i get eggs everytime.

Can confirm that they are guaranteed. If I find a basket I shoot it twice and proceed to call. When getting called I also shoot twice. Always drops so far.

Because some people are extremely selfish and greedy.

This is a thread about egg baskets (a seasonal event), and you posted about the forums displaying you as a light blue star even though you’re a red star in game. Admittedly, there is a forum thread about that, but you should make this sort of comment over in that thread, not in this one.

Yes, it is.

That’s … not how the forums work. Please go read the Forum Rules & Guidelines.

8th one is Stupidity

Simple. People misunderstand that the basket guarantees an egg to anyone who hits the very low sb damage threshold of 300 or so before the basket is killed. Those people are under the knowledge that “If I call it out, people might steal my egg due to RNG due to more people qualifying for the drop”.

Simply tell them that the basket will guarantee an egg so long as you hit it at least 2 times and they should call to share. If they still don’t call, then they are actually selfish.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.