Why Realm gets boring

You know not many people know this but the coronavirus actually originated in the realm.

on topic - over saturation of everything.

hahahahahah remember lost halls 1.0 and how noone outside of discords could even get past the first 3 rooms? remember how NO ONE did nest when came out all the way until its rework? I do, and they were not fun times at all. dungeons were objectively too hard for what they gave at the time, and would’ve needed a rework eventually.

the risks of running the dungeons do outweigh the rewards. I fucking lost a wizard with UTs that will take possibly hundreds of hours to replace for gods sake, so what do you expect? people to just be like “oh neat I lost two maxed out characters with rare UTs just to get a single life pot (or a fuckin mark lmao).” and be fine with that?

I don’t know about making the items stronger, because I would rather have them UNSOULBOUND THE “”"""""""""“NEW”"""""""""""" TOPS. but noo lets give them one or two more defense and lets tweak some numbers on the lost halls UTs that’ll make the community happi haahahaaaaaaa (honestly who was asking for the UTs to be tweaked).

you could do that easily with tombs before, so don’t you act like this little fuck up that’s snowballed into a massive tumor is the community’s fault, because it isn’t. Also, lmao ending up with the best gear after 1-infinity hours (not an exaggeration, some people haven’t gotten jug after years of playing) And that last point is for any MMO (or game) in general.

TL;DR: you’re wrong because you anime profile picture which is degenerate :angry:

they tweaked nil so it won’t be obsolete whwn o3 comes out, cult robe too presumably. but really? bp?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.